20

-Sapnap's pov + perspective- (?)

---

After school, clay walked back home early. He did look tired, at first i told him that maybe we should walk him home but he insisted that we don't have to. so he walked home alone. but at lunch we planned on meting up and going to clay's house, so me and george went to my house and stayed there until it time to go and see clay. 

once we arrived home, george burst inside my house like he owns the place. what an idiot. he place his bag down in the couch and sat down on the sofa, he pat the seat next to him showing me to sit there. so i did. i sat next to him and look at him, he looks at me back.

"pfft-" he holds his laugh, why the heck is he laughing?

"what?" i asked, he looks away and started laughing. wth 

"ahaha- you were staring at me-" he replied

"i- why- what do you even mean" 

"i don't know- your face just looks funny" he stopped laughing 

"hmm. idiot" i place my head on his shoulder and by the look's of it, he was about to move away so i'd fell, but no he didn't. 

"hey sap?"

"yeah?"

"do you feel like uhm..  you know like, he's hiding something from us?" george asked, looking away 

"you want me to be honest?"

"yeah?"

"i think he is hiding something, but i don't really care. he'll probably tell us eventually, when he's ready to tell us. so just let him have secrets, you probably have secrets of your own, don't you?" i replied, he started to look down at his hands, and look back at me.

"yeah you're right" he smiles, i smiled back. 

then i laid down on his lap and grab the tv remote, "what do you wanna watch?" i look up to him and he looks down. "what ever you want" he replied "alright then" i choose a movie and we started watching.

--(after the movie)--

george fall asleep-.. of course he did. i sat back up and stare at his face, he's so fcking pretty man. i smiled at him, he really is, i didn't want to wake him up but it already time to see clay, i had to wake him up. i stood up and walk in front of him. i look down to see his face, i remember last time i tried to wake him up, nothing really works, once he asleep it's like he fainted. 

i went to the kitchen, grab a cup and fill it up with water. then i walked back to him and throw the water onto his face, i burst out laughing when he woke up. "NICK WHAT THE FCK" he shouted. "AHHAHAAHA IM SORRY NOT SORRY" 

"i'm all wet thanks to you!" he looks down to his shirt and pulled it showing that his entire clothes is wet.

"hehe- sorry, for real this time" i said "wait here, i'll grab you one of my hoodie" i ran to my room and grab a black hoodie and ran back out

"here!" i threw the hoodie at him 

"yeah- thanks" he said, he changed his clothes and we both went to clays house (holding hands lol)

once we arrived at clay's house we knocked on the door, the door handle start to turn, looks like someones opening it from the inside. i expected dee but it was mamacita. "hi mamacita, is clay here?" i asked, she nodded and let us in. 

"he's in his room, you guys can go see him. have fun" she smiled at us 

we said thank you and i pulled george's hand into clay's room, we opened the door and saw clay sleeping on the bed. but he didn't look like he was sleeping peacefully, george walked closer to him, he looks back at me and mouthed 'what do we do'. i told him to wake clay up. 

he started shaking clay gently and called his name, but clay started to grab his hair and it looks like he was having a nightmare, george started shaking him even faster hoping that clay would wake up. i walked up to him and helped waking him up.

"clay wake up"

"clay?"

"Dream!" george started to panic 

"DREAM!"

---

-705 Words-