21

-Dream pov-

"DREAM!"

---

I gasped after hearing a voice calling my name. i woke up to see both george and nick right in front of me, they look worried. "g-guys?" my voice shakes, which cause me to stutter mid way saying that ONE word. they look at me and george started to pull me into a hug. he pulled away from the hug and look straight to my face, but i tried not to make eye contact. i knew it.. it was only a dream..

Nick starts looking at me and asked "are you okay? it looked like you got a nightmare" i look down at my hands and smiled "it's nothing, just a nightmare like what you said" i answered

"what was the nightmare about?" george asked

"just some ghost chasing me that's all" i chuckled, but by the looks of it, they didn't fully believed me. "okay then.." george said letting me go.

i really should stop lying, but i.. it's for the best.

"clay.. uhm can i ask you something?" nick asked

"oh sure, what about?" i replied

"you know you can trust us right?" hmm. he said this last time, i'm sorry pandas i just.. i'm scared.

"yes i know, and don't worry. of course i trust you guys" i said, george and nick look at each other, i don't know what they were thinking about but i hope it's nothing bad.

"okay then... so you said you have something to show us? thats why you wanted to see us?" george said, right i wanted to show them the new clothes i had, also i was planning this only bcs i wanna see their reaction.

"right wait here!" i ran into the bath room, i already had the clothes inside so i just need to change.

--(after changing)--

-third person pov-

Clay walked out of the bathroom already wearing the outfit, george and nick are chatting about something else while waiting for dream. "okay done! what do you guys think?" dream smiled. george and sapnap turned their head to see dream, both their eyes widen once they see what he's wearing. their face went red.

(This is the clothes/outfit Dream was wearing🙏)

"so what do you guys think?" clay laughed, sapnap and george kept staring. it was silence. until..

"you uhm... look..." sapnap started then george cuts him off "DREAM WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING I- A- YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT" he shouted

dream just laughed, he falls to the ground still laughing, and after he felt like he laughed enough, he sat properly and look at the two. "i'm only trying to show you the new clothes my sister bought for me" he chuckled 

"i- a- idiot.." george looks away, sapnap still frozen not knowing what to do 

"pandas?" dream looks at him 

"i- uh.. you look beautiful.." he said, george covers his face and sighed at sapnap. dream honestly didn't expect him to reply with an actual responds or a compliment, he started blushing.

"mhm.. thanks.." he smiles 

"why did your sister bought that for you anyways?" george asked 

"who knows" clay answered 

"oh by the way guys"

---

A/N:
hahaha- this one doesn't really make sense but more angst coming up oh and fluff!:D
love y'all!
stay safe!

oh yeah sorry that these last few days the chapters are short but i posted a lot these days, hope you guys don't mind:) 
okay see y'all next chapter!!

-578 Words-