3- Save me

After I punched him, he let go of my wrist giving me the opportunity to back away. "Oh, you're going to regret that," Eunwoo said, anger showing on his face as he tried to take a step toward me. "That's enough" a younger guy appeared in front of me putting a hand on Eunwoo's chest to make him stop. "Mind your business," Eunwoo said through gritted teeth.

"You should mind your father's reputation you know, You're making a scene and honestly look pathetic right now, so leave the lady alone, she clearly isn't interested" as the guy said that I noticed Eunwoo relax a bit but his anger quickly turned into a smirk "oh but she will have to be interested" and with that he took his beer, cheering the air, smiling at me and left.

"Thank you for that," I said relieved and thankful for this random guy that appeared out of nowhere. "No problem, it didn't look like you needed much help anyways, great punch" he complimented with a smile. As soon as he said that I remembered what I just did and my knuckles started to hurt.

It was kinda weird that Eunwoo seemed to be intimidated by this guy that Looked younger than him.

"I'm Yeonjun by the way," he said smiling and stretching his hand to me "Nice to meet you, I'm Dayeong" I responded shaking his hand. "Well after that you just need to relax, do you want to dance?"

That was definitely what I needed, I came here to have fun after so much time being by myself and I wasn't about to let that jerk ruin my mood.

"Yes I do" I said and he took my hand dragging me carefully to the dance floor which was filled with people enjoying themselves and dancing the night away.

We danced for around 20 minutes before yeonjun offered to grab some drinks for us. I thanked him and he went off. He came back with two drinks and we kept dancing and having fun. About 10 minutes later he said he would go order two more drinks seeing that we had emptied the glasses already. I said okay and kept dancing. Then he came back holding two red cocktails beautifully decorated. He was just about to hand me the drink when he trips and spills the liquid all over my dress.

"Omg I'm so sorry," he said looking at me waiting for my reaction. "it's fine don't worry, are you okey?" "I'm fine, but your dress... it's ruined, I'm really sorry" he said whit an apologetic expression.

Yes the dress was pretty much ruined but it was an accident, he didn't mean to and I wasn't about to get mad at him because of this.

"Here, let me show you the way to the restroom so you can dry it" he said taking my hand "okay thanks" I said and he started showing me the way to the restroom.

I saw a few girls entering the restroom so I started walking towards it but yeonjun, that still had my hand in his said "that one's full, I know a much more comfortable one right this way" I was a little skeptical cause he was now leading me to an area inside the mansion where there was no one around. But as he pointed to a door and stayed outside I shrugged my thoughts and entered the single bathroom.

I was starting to feel a little lightheaded but I'm not much of a drinker so that cocktail must be kicking in I guess.

I start to dry my dress with paper towels giving up on getting rid of the red stain and just drying it. I went to grab more paper towels which were close to the door.

"Jimin hyung I got her" I heard Yeonjun say.

I thought for a second and immediately started to panic. I went back quickly to grab my purse that was beside the sink stumbling a lot as I started to feel disoriented and much more lightheaded than before.

This can't be just because of the alcohol.

I tried walking to the door as fast as I could without falling down but as I was about to take the door knob, it turned.

By this point I was starting to see stars and I could feel my heart raise and the panic was making me breathe heavily.

"Now where are we going with such hurry hm Princess?" Said a man with dark hair and full lips, a smirk showing on his face and his presence exuding dominance and authority. Behind him I could see Yeonjun, his bright and caring personality gone and an extremely serious face showing instead.

As I make out what's happening tears start spilling from my eyes, I'm getting sleepy and my legs are about to give out. I don't even have the energy to scream. "P- p please don't hurt me, w- what do you want?" I stuttered as I felt like I was near to passing out. "Oh princess I'm not planning on hurting you... we'll not yet anyways " the man explained taking a few steps towards me which made me back up but because I was so lightheaded I ended falling on my but. I tried to crawl away from him but it was no use.

I was trapped

"Stop fighting it you have nowhere to go," he said finally reaching where I was and looking down on me. "P- please" I mumbled while my eyelids started to feel heavy. "Your father should've never underestimated us" he said while grinning and lowering himself to take my chin making me look at him. I hissed a little at the pressure and started to doze off.

"You're all ours now princess... sleep tight" he said with a big grin and a pat on my head.

And that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out completely.

——————————————————

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I just heard the news about the permission to dance concert and I'm so excited that is streaming on cinemas worldwide!! 🕺🏻

I hope you have an amazing day💜

Don't forget to vote and follow!