18- Jamais Vu

smut ahead ; )

________________

Hoseok soon found out just how touch-deprived Dayeong was, that one kiss had turned into them making out for a while before they both were out of breath.

"Should we get back to your room?" Hoseok asked. And with a nod, he soon took Dayeong's hand, guiding her into the corridor and back to where her room was.

The pair was so excited about the various kisses that they had just exchanged, that they failed to notice that someone was sitting on Dayeong's bed.

Standing on the doorframe Hoseok took the opportunity to stop Dayeong before she entered and gave her a quick peck "What are you doing?" Dayeong laughed while receiving one more peck "I just can't get enough of you" he said smiling and looking at her in the eyes.

He was enchanting, Dayeong felt so small as Hoseok was looking down on her, but at the same time, she felt a warmth and care that was so genuine.

Hoseok's eyes held a softness that melted away any lingering nervousness in Dayeong's heart. She couldn't help but be drawn to his comforting presence.

As Hoseok and Dayeong entered the room, they finally noticed Jin sitting on the bed, wearing a playful smirk on his face. His eyes sparkled mischievously as he watched them with raised eyebrows.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Jin teased, swinging his legs casually off the side of the bed. "Am I interrupting something?"

Dayeong blushed even deeper, pulling her hand away from Hoseok's as she stammered to explain. "Oh, Jin! We didn't know you were here. We were just... um, talking."

Jin and Hoseok chuckled, enjoying her embarrassment. "Is that so? Because it seemed like a lot more than just words to me."

"it was definitely more than just words, wasn't it Daye?" Hoseok asked using the new nickname to stir her a lot more.

Seeing her be embarrassed was so much fun.

On the other hand, Dayeong didn't think it was fun at all, as her cheeks felt like they were about to explode.

"i mean- i- we were just- i-"

"Don't worry sweetheart" Jin interjected tugging one strand of hair behind her ear, his tone flirtatious and his gaze lingering on Dayeong.

How did he get in front of her so quickly? she thought.

His presence was different from all the times he had been here to take care of her. Now Jin's normally charming smile held an extra spark, and his eyes were filled with a playful glint.

She swallowed nervously, suddenly aware of Jin's magnetic pull. His flirty aura made her heart race, and she found herself at a loss for words. Not to mention that Hoseok was still very close by.

"There is no need to explain. actually... I've been waiting for one of the guys to make a move on you, and it seems like Hoseok beat the rest of us to it."

Hoseok grinned, his playful side fully unleashed.

"Glad to do it" Hoseok said straight into Dayeong's ear, having a smirk that she could feel just by the touch,  which made her get shivers down her spine.

why was it suddenly so hot in here?

"did you enjoy the kisses?" Hoseok asked taking her chin to make her look up to him and Jin who was beside him.

"y-yeah I did"

now she wanted more, it was getting so warm in this room, my god.

"well why don't you give some kisses to Jinnie as well huh? he has been waiting for a very long time. Would you do that princess?" Hoseok asked with a sweet voice that had Dayeong melting away.