17- Safety Zone

It was four days after Dayeon's training session with Jungkook. He, Yoongi, and Namjoon had gone on a "business trip" and were supposed to come back tomorrow. Or at least that's what she had heard from the other guys.

so unfortunately she didn't get the chance to get her second training session with Jungkook the next day as he had scheduled.

Jin had gone a few times to her room to talk, she knew he wanted her to feel more comfortable, and being the mood maker that he was, he wanted to create a good environment for Dayeong to feel comfortable in.

She had gone to the Gym two times by herself, but it wasn't the same. without Jungkook's help she honestly felt quite lost.

Apart from that, she spends the days roaming around the house.

The other guys were always busy, they weren't at the house so often. She was used to it. The routine was pretty much the same as in her old house.

She would wake up, eat her three meals alone, take virtual classes, do homework, maybe read a book, watch stuff on her phone, and talk with her maids.

It was the same at this house, except she didn't have classes anymore, there were like two books to read in her new room, and she didn't have a phone or maids anymore.

but the loneliness was the same. Apart from Jin visiting her sometimes. They were always busy or out of the house.

So she thought it was Jin again when there was a sudden knock on her door.

"I thought you had hacker stuff to do!" she said jokingly as Jin had told her earlier in the morning while they were having breakfast that he had work to do.

"I've never been good with computers actually," said a voice that was definitely not Jin's.

Dayeong stood up quickly from where she was reading on her bed.

"oh I'm sorry sir, I thought you were Jin" she explained. She called him sir because he was one of the members she didn't know that well yet.

there at the door stood Hoseok, dressed in a tailored suit, smiling warmly at Dayeong.

"No need to apologize. And you don't need to call me that, Hoseok is more than okay" he smiled

even though Hoseok did look intimidating, he also had a charm that followed him like a ray of sunshine.

"I saw that Jin was busy today, and since we haven't spent time together I thought it would be a good time" A smile brightened his face while he was saying this

"You want to spend time with me?" she was genuinely confused whenever one of the guys showed some interest in knowing her.

"We all do, to be honest. You are our first-ever guest in this house. I'm so sorry that the circumstances that got you here were so bad, but now that you are here we would all like to get to know you better" Hoseok was telling the truth, it was something that they had not talked about yet, but he knew these guys for the longest time and he knew that they were all getting fond of Dayeong.

Being such an extrovert, having to deal with businessmen, had taught him one thing:

It was best to be forward. he didn't like to beat around the bush.

Dayeong blushed and looked down, a shy smile playing on her lips. The sincerity in Hoseok's words touched her, and she felt a warmth spreading within her. The same warmth she felt when Jin took care of her, when Jungkook praised her, when Yoongi got close, and when Namjoon consoled her.

One by one she was starting to get fond of them, and she also got excited whenever she had an interaction with them.

"I really appreciate that, and I'd like that as well" she smiled back