Snow Storm..

When I woke up the next morning, I realized I was on my couch. "I really slept for the whole day?" I asked myself.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone from the coffee table; Fischl had texted me.

The text read...

"Greetings my dear friend, Mona!

The school announced that since today will be a snow day, there won't be any school. Fear not my friend! I will come and visit you before the snow even comes! 💜🌙"

Now that I thought about it, Fischl is so formal whenever she texts me...but in school, it's like the total opposite sometimes. I rubbed my chin and got up from the couch. I walked to the kitchen window and saw that little snowflakes were falling from the sky. "Hmph, I guess Fischl was wrong about her coming here before the snow comes, heh."

Right after I said that, I heard a knock on the door. "Oh! Why that must be Fischl, isnt it? Heh, I guess my predictions were incorrect!" I smiled big and walked over to the door to open it - but it wasn't who I was expecting.

It was Scaramouche! One of those Fatui kids, I wonder why he showed up at my house..MY house! Why me? I'm totally gonna lose my mind!

"Hey brat, are you just gonna keep looking at my face?" Believe it or not, he was a few inches taller than me, not what I was expecting from such a short young man. "Hmm? Oh I-I'm sorry, what do you want?" I asked him, as politely as I could be. "I need help with this stupid science homework. Noone who I knew was good at this stupid subject so they recommended me you." He put the notebook up to my face, just a few inches away! Ugh. "Obviously I never wanted to show up here but here I am." He said again.

"Hmph! Hey, I waa supposed to hang out with my friend today and it's not my fault you're asking me with YOUR homework!" I grabbed his tie and tugged it so his face was inches away from mine. "If you don't act all stubborn, we won't have any issues going forward? Alright pretty boy?" I let go and he instantly backed away from me, moving his hair away from his face. Though his rudeness and stubbornness,  he is actually quite handsome.

"Huh..fine then. I won't cause any trouble with you, princess. May I come in?" He winked. Ugh, I hate him! "Argh! COME. IN." I pushed him inside and slammed the door shut. After a minute, I looked back at him finally and said "Let's go upstairs, hmph."

(Hi everyone, so sorry for the really really really long hiatus, I didnt feel motivated anymore but now I'm as great as ever! This is a short one cuz I'm a bit sleep deprived but expect more chapters to come soon!)

-Author