Tutoring

"No, that answer is wrong. Its D!" I said. He glanced up at me - "How!? Its obviously B cuz part A clearly says it!" He exclaimed. "NO! You're missing a part in this problem." I talked back and I started to explain to Scaramouche more about the problem but all he did was rest his head on his hand and kept looking at me so weirdly. Ugh, he's so annoying! "A-Ahem, next question. What percentage of the earth is water?" I asked. He looked down on his paper and instantly said "71."

I was dumbfounded. How did he respond to the problem so quickly without even thinking, yet even getting it right? Perhaps this question was much easier than the other. "That's correct...uh good job." I said and after that, we just continued to do the other problems. I was curious though. Why would Scaramouche need my help even though he got more questions right than wrong? "Ah..do you really need my help Scara? You seem to be doing okay on your own.." I said softly but my tone was just slightly annoyed. "Huh, Scara? What a cute name you thought of for me. I told you I'm bad at science and only a pretty girl like you could help me." He said as he sat up and put his arm on one of his legs. "W-What! I didn't mean to call you that, so just be quiet! Ugh, I'm not helping you anymore!" I stood up and walked over to him, trying to get him out of the house.

SCARAMOUCHE'S POV

As hard as she tried, I didn't move once. It was cute to see her struggle but I pulled her arm down and she fell down next to me. "You sure you wanna do that?" I said, smirking.

BACK TO MONA'S POV

I fell down next to Scaramouche and he quietly said a few words to me. At this point, my face was red as a strawberry. I took it upon myself to slap him in the face and said "Fine! I will continue to help you. If it's the only way to get you...o-out." I crawled back to my spot and brushed myself off. I looked into his eyes and it was if they were a cat's. They were sharp and he had a little smirk on. Ugh, I just wanna wipe that off his little face! But even so, I was proud of myself for slapping him. "Hmph, you slapped me pretty hard there, princess. How could you?" He said, chuckling at the last sentence. I slammed my hand on the table and said "Let's just continue!"

And now that I think about it...Scaramouche changed his attitude so quickly. At the beginning, he was arguing with me and then now...he's like this. What's going on?