I thought it was love

My name is Farrah Jade, from the beginning of time I loved my BFF Justin, but he never knew I loved him, he was already with someone else at the time, her name was Phoebe Jade, yeah that's right she's my sister, he was dating my sister, she knew I liked Justin, but since I'd never admit it to anyone including myself, she had asked him out, even though he'd rather date me, he was still four months older than me, so he agreed. Our families were close to each other, he had a brother too, an adoptive brother closer to my age, he thought we'd be a good couple.

He wanted to be with my sister, we all grew up BFFs Justin was both my crush and my BFF, his brother Tyler, was more of a player than Justin was, Justin used to do that sometimes, but not as bad or as often as Tyler did. IDK what ever happened to him, he used to be a nice, kind, sweet, caring kid. I tried to love him, we had been together for a good couple of years I thought I was in love with him, but maybe I just was in love with the idea that he was Justin's brother.

The four of us ruled the school, we were the nice popular kids, the kids that everyone wanted to be. Justin was like my brother that's how close we were, I thought Tyler loved me, but soon it became clear he only wanted me for one thing, the one thing that I could never give him, so he for whatever reason instead of leaving me abused me, raped me, and he threatened me not to tell anyone.

I never did. Phoebe was with Justin, she was my BFF when Justin wasn't around. Tyler acted like the perfect BF in front of everyone, I hid my scars well. Became goth, and mute pretty much, I only spoke when talked to, the most words that came out out of my mouth were usually.... No, and please stop, and why are you doing this to me?! He'd drugged me a couple of times to make it easier on him to "love" me.

He got drunk a lot. On days he was out cold, I would leave and wouldn't come back for hours. But I never learned. He'd beat me up and remind me I wasn't allowed to leave, a couple months before this all started, we were so happy together, he was good, never laid a hand on me that wasn't gentle he convinced Justin to let us stay in the guest home it was just us. Now I'm lucky if he's out cold drunk, and I can escape for at least a couple of hours. We were one of those couples that everyone wanted to be like, but they have no idea what happened behind the scenes.

I wanted out, my parents had died when I was younger, we were like 8. I'd tell someone if I could, but since I couldn't being goth and only talking occasionally was like trying to have hope for me, but it still wasn't enough, and now it's just the two of us now, Justin and his friends and my sister are all on tour with Justin for either "Never say Never" or something like that I mean we were 16 going on 17.

The only time I spoke now was when I was forced, the only sounds that came out of my mouth were screams, there was nothing I could do, if I told someone I knew he'd track me down and kill me, he started spreading horrible rumors about me around school, like that I was a slut, a bitch and a whore, that I've slept with a bunch of guys, he did this just to make sure that no one else could ever have me.

I had no other friends, no where to go, nowhere to run, or hide, if I tried to tell no one would listen to me anyways. I was screwed, that much was clear, was abused and had been raped, a bunch of times, by my drunk of a boyfriend, that wanted nothing more than sex, so now since I can't tell anyone anyways, I might as well not talk at all, everyone soon started calling me the muted whore.

Well the first part isn't wrong, I don't speak anymore, I've claimed myself a mute, I haven't seen Justin or my sister in what feels like forever, but I'm gonna get out of this hell hole and when I do, I still will be too scared to tell anyone that's why as of this moment. I Farrah Jade am a mute! I thought he loved me, boy was I ever wrong, for who could ever love a girl like me, mute "Whore" "Bitch."