Getting her to trust us

We returned back to the bus, everyone glad to see we were all ok. But also giving Justin an earful of how stupid that was for him to do. Instead though of getting lectured, he watched me the whole time. "Get me out of here." "How?" " I just want to sleep, I don't want to be stuck here getting an earful for protecting my best friend." "So what's your plan?" "No plan just catch me in a couple of seconds and drag me to my room." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." So everyone was giving him an earful and he looked over at me as he made a fainting *ug* noise and I was right there to catch him. I *gasped* when he did. Thoughts: Wish you told me you were doing that. But I still dragged him to his room. I laid him on the bed. He opened his eyes. Thank you. "Whatever, just go to sleep." He chuckled getting under the covers and closing his eyes.

I walked towards the door, I opened it and started to leave. Hey? I stopped. You can stay if you want to. "Go to sleep." You know what this means right? "Goodnight Justin." When I left he was still talking. It means you trust me again. He smiled going to sleep. He was so hopeful that that's what that must have meant.

My sister and Cody came into his room the next morning, before I was awake. What was that? What was what? He asked them groggily. Last night. That wasn't real. You just didn't want to get yelled at for doing something stupid. How do you know that? Well for one it seemed like something you would do, and two I TAUGHT YOU ALL SIGN! Justin jumped a little. As my sister scolded him with her annoyance.

He just rolled his eyes. I learned something from doing it though. But I'll tell you about it later. For now let's work on getting her to trust us again. I'm pretty sure that she probably trusts us now, now that Tyler is gone, and is never going to hurt her again. And as stupid as what you did was, it's thanks to you that he's gone.

I couldn't be more thankful that you saved my sister with your stupidity. She's my best friend I'll always protect her. Well you know what they say, people do crazy things when they're in love. Of course I love her, she's my best friend. Yeah well she's my sister and I love her too, but not in the same way you do. Sure it is.

If you think so. Boy, boy are you clueless. So what did you find out, from that stupid stunt you just pulled last night? If she didn't trust me she wouldn't have helped me. Maybe it's not a trust thing maybe it was a just being grateful and helpful thing, you practically saved her life so in return she helped you.

The two of them knew what was going on, but we were both oblivious. Justin was right, but I didn't know that. I didn't think I trusted him, even if I now trusted the others. And while both were only teasing, they still seemed to give him false hope, maybe so that he would admit liking me, who really knows. All they did know was that they needed me to trust them, and hope now that Tyler was gone that I could heal, and trust again.