Chapter 22: Itadori's First Date

A/N: You see, I'm not very sure if I made it clear that there will be no harems in this book, and will only have a sole shipping. As it has been made clear chapters before that Y/N has a slight love interest in Remi. So I've decided to focus on the story and plot of UnOrdinary and Y/N's love-affair with Remi a sub-plot.

-Itadori's POV
-Café

Wow, such a situation I've put on myself. You see at first the plan was to discuss secretly about tracking beacons in the bears back then...

Long Live Bam.

But there was a problem...more like a communication problem...

I'm not even prepared for this!

Y/N: "I messed up big...now she's thinking it's a date!"

Sukuna-Hand: "Your constant bickering is starting to annoy me..."

Y/N: "Soon there won't be ANY constant bickering if I mess up this date! The entirety of Wellston will be after me!"

Sukuna-Hand: "Why is that?"

Y/N: "Look, I told her to meet me at the café where we met last time, she said okay and I asked if she remembered the date we went there. I don't even know how she received it, but now she thinks we're on a date!"

Sukuna-Hand: "Intriguing, she didn't decline on sudden realization?"

Y/N: "No! Now she's really looking forward to it! You know how large and deep Wellston's media press is! If any of them know we went on this so called, "date", I will become a target for all the other guys out there!"

Sukuna-Hand: "Sounds like a lot of excuses, complaining, and whining to me mortal. After all, aren't you known for improving on the spot?"

Y/N: "We-well, y-yeah. But like, it's different this time!"

Sukuna-Hand: "What's so different this time, hm?"

Y/N: "Well, gee Sukuna. I don't know? Maybe it's because I like her actually!" I say, Sukuna stops talking from my hands, and I worried that I actually messed up.

I opened up too much information to him.

Sukuna-Hand: "Ah. I see, I always wondered why your heart starts increasing when you're around her."

Y/N: "N-not true!"

Sukuna-Hand: "I had always thought it was because of the sex, but no, you're interested in her specifically. Hah, noted."

Y/N: "Sukuna! Now's not the time to be trying to scare me! I swear, if you do anything to her, I will-"

I instantly stop talking at the sound of a bell ringing, meaning, someone had opened the door. Looking up to see who it was, I didn't believe it.

Speak of the devil.

Remi: "O-oh! Y/N!"

I wave her over to my table and I keep my left hand under the table, since it was kinda suspicious I was just talking to my hand.

She sits down across from me, and then it really gives me time to admire her beauty honestly. She was wearing a red jacket with jean shorts...wait...is that...?

Remi: "I...think you might've already noticed by now, but your hoodie is so comfy!" She says, hugging the baggie apparel of mines.

To be honest, I was surprised. I didn't think she still kept it after all of those weeks. Apparently, I had given it to her when it was on a cold day or something like that, and said she could keep it, but I didn't think she actually did!