15

MAHIR

When a man truly loves a women,she becomes his weakness.When a women truly loves a man,he becomes her strength.This is called exchange of power.

I caressed Bela's hair and sighed,this feels like my home.Having her back in my embrace,this is what she wanted.

I gave a long peck on her cheek and caressed her cheek.She was so tired yesterday,she is sleeping it off.I heard Mahira's sound from the baby monitor.

She is going to get up,I slowly laid Bela beside me and covered her with the comforter.We both had our inners on,and slept like this only yesterday.

I immediately wore my sweat pants and walked out of the room,keeping my tee beside Bela,if she wakes up.

I was going towards Mahira's room and heard her crying already,
"Mahira..",I went and stood beside her crib.

"Dadda..",she said looking at me.

"Good morning baby",I said taking her in my arm's.

She hugged me and sighed,
"Mhm..dadda..",she hummed rubbing her eye's.

"You slept well baby?"I asked wiping her eye's carefully.

"Mumma is still sleeping,let's go to our swing.Come..",I said and she hugged me again.

I opened our balcony slider and went to our balcony.Calm morning breeze with a beautiful sunrise view,Mahira woke up so early today.

I sat on the swing and Mahira slept again hugging me,sitting on my stomach.I was also enjoying the sun bath and sighed rubbing her back.

"Mahira baby..aren't you hungry?"I asked trying to wake her up.

She rubbed her eye's and looked at me,
"Wat..wat..",she was pointing at her mouth.

She wants water!

I smiled and took her water bottle which was beside me,
"Haha I knew baby",I said putting it near her mouth.

She held the bottle and started drinking,again leaning on me,eye's closed but drinking water.

"Mahira..what is this baby?"I laughed rubbing her back.

I and Bela brought a wonder to this world in the form of Mahira!

"Dadda..shuu..",she said and I laughed.

I checked her diaper and smiled.I went inside,cleaned her up and changed her diaper.She was wide awake now,blabbering God knows what.

"Dadda..mumma whey.."she asked when we were walking back to our balcony.

"Mumma is sleeping baby,mumma will come.You are hungry?"I asked.

"Mum..mum..",she was pointing at her mouth.

I think she needs to feed.

"We will go to mumma and wake her up?"I asked.

"No need..mumma is here",we turned and saw Bela.

Standing in my tee,which reached till her mid thigh.

Morning torture for me!

"Mumma...",Mahira jumped on my lap.

"Mahira..",I groaned making her sit properly.

"Hmm..good morning baby",Bela sat beside me and hugged Mahira.

"Mumma..mum..",Mahira was kissing all over her face and Bela was smiling.

"Maiia..mum..mum..",Mahira said in a low tone.