Chapter 6- a day with will

Dipper and Mable were still sleeping in their room, while Bill,Kill,Will, and Tad were in their room asleep too. Bill was sleeping when all of a sudden he heard a loud bang, he woke up and saw kill with a popped balloon and a needle. "HA! So it does scare my own brother!" Kill laughed and bill got a little annoyed. "Hey kid! How about I leave you alone with this guy instead?" Bill replied. Mabel and Dipper we're sleeping until they heard a loud crash sound from downstairs, they both woke up and went downstairs and gasped. Kill was holding a bat at someone, Dipper rubbed his eyes and tried to see who it was and realized it was tad strange. "What the? Tad the shack doesn't open today." Dipper grabbed tads arm. "Oh but dipper, tad strange isn't here that's just bill." Dipper turned his head to see tad then looked at tad strange but he turned into bill. "AAAAGH!" Dipper let go of bills arm. "How are you able to..oh right you guys are dream demons." Dipper hit his own head. "Yeah." Bill replied, and kill hit bill on the head with the bat. "Well that didn't hurt." Bill replied and kill broke the bat.  "Guys! Guys! Calm down! We all can go downtown or outside and play..wait where's will?" Mabel asked, everyone shrugged. "Isn't he in that box?"tad pointed to the box. "Oh, I think." Mabel walked to the box and opened it but gasped. "HES GONE!" Mabel got on her knees. "Right when I was about to get to know you..YOU HAD TO LEAVE!" Mabel raised her fist. "What are we arguing about?"
Everyone turned to the door to see Will holding a tray of food and drinks. "I-I made pancakes, orange juice, coffee, and..eggs.." Will began to tear up. "Don't you dare start crying in the morning." Kill pulled his knife out. "WOAH! Okay let's not get violent." Dipper grabbed kills arm and slowly made it go down to his side. "I'm sorry!" Will apologized, he then set the tray down and Grunkle Stan came walking in. "Oh so it was you who made a mess in the kitchen." Grunkle Stan said and will turned around. "I'm so sorry! I was actually still making breakfast for you and ford. But I'll clean up the mess after I promise just please don't kick me out again!" Will began to tear up again.
"Geez I never even kicked you out before."Stan replied and will wiped his eye.
"I'm sorry again, but I promise I'll clean the mess when I'm done making breakfast." Will replied. "Kid, I can make my own breakfast you know?" Grunkle Stan replied and will nodded. "But I usually make breakfast for everyone." Will replied. "Then open your own restaurant." Grunkle walked out the room after saying that.
"My..own restaurant?" Will replied. "No you are not because I know you, you usually work too much don't do it." Tad replied while cutting a pancake. "I won't I promise tad." Will looked at tad and walked out of the room. "Also what did he mean by kicked out?" Dipper asked then grabbed a orange juice. "Maybe his boss's kicked him out but they usually let him back in after a while." Tad replied. "Then why is he here?" Dipper asked. "Maybe they let him on vacation!" Mabel replied. "Or he ran away." Kill added. Dipper tried to think, he then took a sip of the glass of orange juice. "This is good." Dipper took a drink of the juice. "It is?" Mabel asked. "Yes it is." Dipper replied, then Tad cleared his throat. "So we're gonna change the subject?" Tad replied and dipper looked at him. "I was think but now all I can think of is this orange juice." Dipper replied and Tad took a cup and filled it with orange juice, he took a sip and stopped. "I guess it's good." Tad replied. "I'm gonna tell him." Dipper got up and walked to the kitchen, he saw Will still making breakfast. "Uh hey will." Dipper greeted him and will gasped. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry if I did." Dipper apologized, Will turned around and sighed of relief. "Oh..hey dipper..um..did you need something?" Will asked. "Well I wanted to tell you I love the orange juice." Dipper said and Will smiled. "Y-you love it? That means a lot to me! Finally someone who respects me! Thank you Dipper!" Will began to cry again while he was smiling "Your crying again." Dipper was a little concerned. "I'm just having happy tears I think." Will replied and dipper nodded a bit. "So your very happy?" Dipper asked and Will nodded. "I am!" Will walked over to dipper and hugged him. "Uh.." now dipper was just speechless. "Oh I'm sorry!" Will stopped hugging dipper and went back to the stove. "It's okay." Dipper replied and walked back to the room.

"So how'd it go." Mabel asked. "He got really happy." Dipper replied. "Happy just for making juice? That's stupid." Kill said and Mabel got up. "You take that back kill, maybe Will tries his hardest but those gleeful twins don't respect him for his hard work!" Mabel looked at kill angrily and kill smiled. "I like it when someone's mad." Kill replied and started to laugh. "It's actually true what Mabel said, no one respects Will and I guess I told him I liked his homemade orange juice, so maybe the gleeful twins don't respect Will." Dipper replied and kill stopped laughing and got up. "I still don't get why he works for them, we've met them and they remind me of you and Mabel but you two are different." Kill glared at dipper, dipper walked away from kill a bit and went to Tad. "Kill sometimes scares me." Dipper whispered to Tad and Tad nodded.

10 minutes later dipper and Mabel were ready for the day and they went downstairs and saw Will laying on the floor. "Uh what are you doing?" Dipper asked and will turned his head looking at him. "Nothing, I don't have anything to do so I'm trying to sleep." Will replied, Mabel walked over to Will. " So..will I wanna ask you something." Mabel said and Will looked at her. "What is it?" Will asked and Mabel sat next to him. "Do you wanna go outside with me and dipper?" Mabel asked Will and will sat up. "Sure." Will replied and got up and helped Mabel up, then they all walked outside. "Alright now we can run around!" Mabel started to run around and Will sat down and notice dipper grabbed out his journal and walked to Will. "What are you doing?" Will asked and dipper grabbed out a pen. "Just wondering what your powers are and what you can do." Dipper replied and smiled. "Well my powers aren't really..useful right now..I can kinda cook, and I sleep." Will replied and dipper just looked at Will with a weirded out face. "What? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." Will apologized, dipper shook his head. "No, I'm just surprised you don't know how to control your powers." Dipper replied and began to write in his journal. "But Will my one question is, why do you think we're always gonna hurt you? We're nice people." Dipper asked, Will looked at dipper with a upset look. "I guess I can explain just a little." Will replied, dipper put his notebook and pen on the floor, Mabel walked over to them and sat down next to them.