Chapter 9: Arguing or betrayalment

(HEADS UP! This chapter contains a backstory and basically not a really nice backstory plus fighting. I'm sorry.)
After they got done swimming they decided to go back to the shack, when they got there they saw a crowd of people. "Oh boy." Dipper said in a tone. They began to walk towards the crowd to ask what was happening. "Excuse me? What's happening?" Bill tapped someone and they turned to him. "We're all here to see the show of talent." The person replied and turned away from bill. "Uh it says it's tomorrow." Dipper replied and everyone began to get angry and left. "Well that was weird. How long have they been standing there?" Mabel wondered. "Who knows but I'm glad their gone." Tad replied and walked to the shack.

Couple minutes later everyone was wearing their normal clothes, dipper began to write in his journal and bill sat next to him. "Hey pinetree! What are you doing?" Bill began to smile. "Just writing in my journal, why? Are you wanting to get this too?!" Dipper shut his journal. "Nah, I'm just here to have fun with you and shooting star, plus to make things more exciting how about you study my brothers! You already know what I do most the time so you can try to learn about my brothers!" Dipper looked at bills brothers then back at bill. "Okay but I'll start with Will since I know his backstory a bit." Dipper got up and walked towards Will, Will was sitting next to the window watching the birds. "Hey will, do you.." Will screamed then he immediately stopped. "I'm sorry, you scared me." Will apologized. "It's okay, I should be apologizing since I scared you. It's not your fault." Dipper sat next to Will. "U-uh..do you want to ask me something?" Dipper nodded. "You guessed correctly! So I have a few questions."
16 minutes later will and dipper we're having a conversation after 3 minutes of getting to know each other dipper decided to go visit with the others. "Well, I think that's most of my questions. Thanks Will." Dipper got up and walked to kill. "Y-your welcome dipper.." Will replied.
Dipper gulped when he saw kill, he was laying down while playing with a knife. "Hey kill..can I talk to you?" Dipper asked, he began to play with his pen. "About what?" Kill looked at him, dipper gulped. "Well..about your backstory, it's alright if you don't want to.." kill slammed his knife into the floor. "My backstory? MY BACKSTORY?! OH YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH?! WELL ILL TELL YOU.." kill was holding dippers arm really tight making dipper nearly having tears. "I'll listen and I won't ask again man! Please let go of my arm!" Dipper cried to kill. "Fine." Kill let go of dippers arm and cleared his throat. "It began when I was just a little triangle." Kill began. "I was so confused on what I was supposed to do and how to act, but when I was told what my job was..I decided to take it by heart."

Then (I'm just gonna use : for talking)
Tad: so,did you get your job?
Kill: yeah
Tad: well what is it?
Kill: just to murder people who do bad things
Tad: oh, I got gambling.
Kill: YOUR LIKE WHAT? 2 YEARS OLDER.
Tad: I know..YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME!
Kill: well I guess I'll go and do my job now, going to a new dimension!
Tad: good luck with that, I'm staying in this dimension.
Kill: good..BECAUSE I HATE YOU-

Couple minutes later..

"WOAH! OKAY- did you.." dipper got worried. "Did I what?." Kill replied with a smile. "Is that why you carry a knife?" Mabel pointed to the floor. "Yes, for selfdefense, IM JOKING! FOR FUN!!!" Kill began to laugh.
"I wish I never heard your backstory." Dipper felt sick. "Well you wanted to hear it, so you heard it." Tad replied. "Tad do you wanna maybe tell.." "no." Tad got up and walked downstairs. "He seems upset." Bill bit a cupcake. "Should we go after him?" Dipper got up. "Give him some time to think about things." Mabel replied. "No, I'll go talk to.."
"Wait! Dipper you can't." Will got in front of him.
"Why not?" Dipper asked.
"Because..well..Tad didn't have a good childhood." Will whispered. "You guys don't even have good childhoods to begin with, I mean look at bill. He showed us a very good example." Dipper pointed to bill.
"HEY! I turned out just fine! Tads only different because he's not that evil and just a tip, he's not into romance or anything like that so don't bring it up!" Bill replied.
"Okay..well I'll just wait till he comes back or something." Dipper sat back down.

With Tad
"Why am I so different towards my own..my own.." Tad was looking down at his boots. "Hey kid, don't worry about it! It's just..you have different interests and different style in things, and taste." Replied Grunkle Stan. "I'm not a kid, I'm only 25,000 years older than you." Tad replied. "Makes you 25 years old in our dimension! Say, how old are your brothers?"
Grunkle Stan began to lean in a bit.
"Well I'm 25,000 years old, kill is 21,000 years old, bill is 20,000 years old and Will is 19,000 years old." Tad finished. "Geez, I thought bill would've been older." Grunkle stan layed back in his chair. "No, but sometimes I wish and think about.." Tad stopped. "What?" Stan took a sip from his mug. "Well..the only child so I wouldn't have to deal with my idiot brothers."
Stan spit out his coffee. "WHAT KIND OF A WISH IS THAT?!" Stan shouted.

With the others
"Woah! Grunkle Stan might need help! Let's go check." Mabel and the others went downstairs.
"I just said I think about it I didn't mean it! Ugh! If I were to have my REAL mom and dad then maybe I WOULVDE BEEN FINE BUT NO! I WAS STUCK WITH THESE IDIOTS BECAUSE MY MOM IS A IDIOT JUST LIKE THEM! KILL IS JUST A RED FLAME THAT CANT EVEN LISTEN OR LEARN! BILL IS A IDIOT IN MANY WAYS!" Stan nodded. "Well I don't know what to say about kill but with bill I can agree, but continue on."
"I just hate the fact I had to look out for them, my MOM was TOO BUSY FOCUSING ON THE WORLD! While she left me with THEM! And did I mention Will yet?" Tad leaned in towards Stan. "No." He replied. "ILL GET STARTED WITH WILL! HES THE WORST LITTLE BROTHER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! HES ANNOYING! A CRYBABY! HE EVEN CRIES OVER THE LITTLEST THINGS! SINCE DAY ONE WITH HIM..IVE HATED WILL FOR SO MANY CENTURIES AND DECADES." Tad was breathing heavily with rage until he heard the sound of someone crying, he turned around and saw Will and the others. "Y-you..really mean that..don't you.." Will covered his eyes with his hands. "Well it's honesty, don't know what else to say.." kill replied, Will slapped kill. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! YOURE SELFISH AND I HATE YOU!" Will shouted at him. "WELL GUESS WHAT?! I HATED YOU TOO, FOR CENTURIES AND DECADES."  Kill pushed Will away from him. "I just left home to help ford-." Bill interrupted. "SHUT UP!" Yelled tad. "YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST BROTHERS, EVER!" Will flew out of the shack crying. "I AGREE! IM LEAVING!" Tad made a portal and walked into it. "Peace." Kill flew to the fireplace, he burned himself and was sent back to his dimension. "Well uh..guess I'm the only one left!" Bill smiled. "I should've recorded that and sold it..hmm." Stan left the room. "That was so sad..what happened to you guys?" Mabel turned to bill. "Ever since will met those gleeful twins, he was never the same." Bill replied. "THATS IT! We're meeting those twins, NOW!"  Dipper grabbed his backpack and went towards the door. "Should we look for Will?" Mabel began to worry. "Yeah, and I know where he's heading." Replied bill.

Will was flying, then running into the woods. He was still crying until he saw the gateway to reverse falls, he turned into his original form which was the triangle. He flew towards it and went in it, there was the sign that said reverse falls and the town, Will flew to a shack called telepathy shack, he knocked on the door and waited until ford opened it. "You're back.." ford grabbed Will by the arm and pulled him in. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" Mason got up from the couch. "Hiding in the woods.." Will lied. "Liar, we were searching the woods we even searched the whole town, we could find you." Mabel replied. "I'm sorry.." Will began to tear up. "Shut up..go to the box." Mason pointed to the basement. Will flew towards the basement and went to his dark Lonely corner. He got in his box and waited, he knew the gleeful twins were gonna get him..with a punishment.

(Yeah, Im actually very sorry about this chapter ☹️)