four

it's been two months since these people from genshin crashed your mansion, so y'all were no strangers no more, and today was a special day in your personal calendar.

it was cuddle day!

and the lucky bby who gets to cuddle with you is venven, cuz you both are now besties <3

"venvennnn~"

"yes (n/nnnnnn)?"

"guess what day it iiiisss~"

"..."

"it's cuddle dayy jskwkskwkns"

"OMG REALLY :O"

"YESS NOW LET'S GO WATCH THE NOTEBOOK IN MY ROOM-"

"OKAY BESTIE LET ME GET THE SNACKS"

"what the fuck is happening?" xiao asked, raising an eyebrow as a scowl formed on his face.

"it's apparently something day.." ningguang murmured.

"if i recall correctly, (y/n) said it was cuddle day." zhongli said, crossing his arms in his signature pose.

"cuddle what now-"

"OMG EMO BOY SPOKE :O"

"FOR THE NTH FUCKING TIME, I AM NOT EMO-"

you stared, "okay, emo boy. anyways, wanna join?"

"fuck no." xiao seethed, walking off to do god knows what.

you sniffed sadly, "okay... :( "

"if it isn't a problem, may i join this cuddle day event?" zhongli asked.

in an instant, your mood did a 180, "of course! right this way good sir." you motioned him to follow you.

unexpectedly, a few other people followed in close pursuit. they were none other than beidou, ningguang, albedo, kaeya and childe.

when reaching your room, you nearly squeaked in surprise at the amount of people following behind zhongli.

"w-wait...you guys are coming too??"

"hell yeah, i need some cuddles." childe whined, walking closer to you.

"fuck you, ed sheeran, i'm giving all my love to venven and zhongli." you hissed as you hid behind zhongli.

childe gasped dramatically, "first off, rude, second of all, WHO THE FUCK IS ED SHEERAN-"

"nanya." you responded.

"nanya?" the ginger asked, tilting his head.

"nanya business." you snickered.

"AIGHT- leggo-" you cheered, opening the door to your room and inviting the people who came.

of course, being financially stable had its perks. your room was decent. wait, no. amazing. yes, amazing, just like you <3

anyways, you went to turn on the tv and sat by the bean bag thingies settled in front of the tv. venti joined you and pulled you closer while zhongli awkwardly stood there. venti stared intently at the tv, waiting for it to start while you motioned for zhongli to come on over. the geo daddy- i mean, the geo archon settled for the space behind and did the criss cross apple sauce, raising an eyebrow at the arms wrapped around you.

"might i ask why venti is within close proximity of you?"

you giggled, "do you not know what cuddling is?"

zhongli coughed with a light hue of red plastered on his face, "truth be told, i do not know."

"aweee, c'mon here pee paw." you held one of your arms and beckoned for him to come even closer, to which he complied and hesitantly wrapped his arms around you.