six

i lied-  jk, i just... need something to take my mind off things, so new chapter ig

"hmm... aside from missing characters... there doesn't seem to be any anomalies in daily events nor the timeline in general... this is odd..."

you pursed your lips in thought as you relayed your observations into the notebook you had splayed across your desk. luckily, genshin still fuctioned normally despite a handful of characters being removed from the game – though at this point, you were more so conflicted on whether this game was just a game, or an actual universe. to be frank, you'd expected things to happen differently in teyvat when you checked up on groups like the qixing or the favonius knights, yet they continued as if their fellow colleagues were on vacation – as if everything were normal, which apparently to you, it wasn't.

"argh, playing detective is not that cool-" you groaned as you slammed your head onto the desk before you.

"wait a second... maybe there's a correlation between the characters who were removed and transported here," you murmured in realisation, sitting up and hurriedly flipping to a new page as you scribbled down the names of the people who were stuck in your world.

"okay... here we go..."

albedo. beidou. diluc. kaeya. kazuha. keqing. ningguang. scaramouche. sucrose. thoma. venti. xiao. yanfei. zhongli.

"i'm not missing anyone... am i?-"

"girlie- gIRLIE HELP- DILUC- dILUC'S CHOKING ME-"

"oh. yeah. him."

childe.

"now that that's done," you let out a prolonged sigh as you closed the notebook and shut down your pc.

"time to save that damn manchild."