Ch. 1

G.I. | Modern AU:
Lord Ayato's Questionable Hobbies

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. This is purely fictional and not much of a spoiler to the game.

Thoma's
point of view

The Kamisato clan has a history of being the leader of a Yakuza gang, Though! Before you think anything mean we're not the type to go around collecting debt, we were only identified or entitled as a Yakuza gang because we go against the practices here at Inazuma.

The Kamisato siblings had notice how corrupt our nation is and they help people in need rather than putting them into more debt, but of course the government has taken away the visions of the people making it seem that the good thing they're doing is wrong and portraying us as criminals without even breaking the law once.

Normally a person would leave a gang like this but I am forever indebt to the oldest Kamisato sibling. "Lord Kamisato!" I said as I ran over to Lord Kamisato who had just got home.

"Thoma, didn't I tell you to just call me Ayato?" Lord Kamisato said.

Kamisato Ayato, the leader of the Yakuza gang. Why I am indebt with this man well, there was a sort of accident when I was just. A lad, my father and I dreamt of sailing across the whole world! Which we started to do when I turned 10 but then we reached a sort of area filled with thunder, it wrecked our boat and my father sacrificed himself just so I'll stay floating.

The next thing I know I woke up in an unknown country. I woke up in a house, there I saw Lord Kamisato tending to my wounds.

"You're awake, are you okay?" A young Ayato asked. He and his family helped me with my struggles and took me in, I'm grateful that Lord Ayato wasn't disgusted or anything and even took care of me.

I look up to him so much, seeing him work is like seeing a sort of angel. But the more I watch and accompany him, the more I loose respect.

3RD PERSON
point of view

"Thoma, Ayato call me that," Ayato said. "Yes, Lord Kamisato." Thoma said teasing Ayato. Thoma let out a chuckle and this made Ayato chuckle as well.

Kamisato Ayato, looked up by the Yashori Gang, looked up to by a lot of people, his whole schedule a mystery, only one person who knows what he does.

His right hand man, personal assistant, Thoma. "Will you promise me that you're not going to play those onikabuto battles with itto again?" Thoma asks.

"Hmm, I'll try, but I can't make promises," Ayato says as he smirks. This made Thoma groan. "Don't give me that reaction, Elizabeth is my MVP," Ayato says as he walks to his room.

"You named the onikabuto—" "Thoma look! A meal made by the popstar idol of Mondstat Barbara! I personally asked her cause I thought you'd like something from your home country." Ayato said.

Thoma stares at the food and at Ayato, Thoma's tears start to fall down. "Lord Ayato... You shouldn't have." Thoma said. "My my, I wouldn't miss that opportunity, besides you've done so much for me." Ayato said.

Thoma takes a bite and instantly is met with so much spice. "What! It doesn't even look like it's spicy, water!" Thoma said. "Oh my! I'm sorry Thoma, I didn't know it was spicy," Ayato said.

"The water!" Thoma said. Ayato passed him a glass but accidentally spilled it on his shirt.

"Oh my," Ayato said as he removes Thoma's shirt.

"Excuse me, Thoma, have you seen my brothe—" Ayaka got cut off as she sees a flustered (because of the spicy food) Thoma, and her brother taking off his top.

Ayaka closed the door. "She's gonna misundersta— GYAH!" Ayato screamed as a pillow his his head. "Big brother you pervert! What are you trying to do to Thoma!" Ayaka said furious.

"It's not what it looks like! I would never make advances to Thoma without his consent!" Ayato said.

"So... spicy..." Thoma said getting a glass of water and drinking it. "He's just taking off my top cause he accidentally spilled water on my shirt." Thoma said.

"See!" Ayato said. "The member of Kanbe's group is here, they've gathered some information and is waiting to discuss it with you." Ayaka said as she walks out.

"You... Have a feminine body, I have no intentions of getting a wife but a male wife doesn't sound bad," Ayato said. "My lord, please, you flatter me but Kanbe and his underlings are waiting for you." Thoma said.

Truth is, Ayato has romantic feelings for Thoma since they were kids. Though he has been making so much hints the dense Thoma still wins.

"It surprises me how dense he is," Ayato muttered to himself as he got up. "Here's your jacket my lord, let's go." Thoma said.

"Do. Not. Get. Distracted." Thoma reminded Ayato. As they were walking towards their meet up spot a wild Itto appeared infront of Ayato. "Big Mother Act 2 is ready for battle!" He said.

"Bring it on! Elizabeth will never be beaten!" Ayato said. "My lord!"

I have classes at 6 am writing this at 11 pm LMAO I literally set up like 10 alarm clocks