Ch. 8

G.I. | Modern AU: Lord Ayato's Questionable Hobbies

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. This is purely fictional and not much of a spoiler to the game.

Thoma's

point of view

After that incident, My lord has insisted on doing it more, I understand that Ayato is a very much affectionate person but to do it so frequently.

3RD PERSON
point of view

Ayato has asked for consent from Thoma and to his surprise Thoma would always agree. They would do it at his office, in public or anywhere, but it never exceeds kissing that's where Thoma sets the boundaries.

"I'll go help the traveller for today, they had asked me to help them with a domain they had found." Thoma says as he was about to walk away. "You dare walk out without giving your husband a goodbye kiss." Ayato says as he crosses his arms and pouts.

Thoma giggles. "Jeez, so spoiled." Thoma says as he gives Ayato a kiss, though as he was about to pull away Ayato deepened the kiss. "My lord!" A muffled voice of Thoma said. Ayato only hummed in response as he attempts to trap Thoma. He was successful.

"I'm sure that traveller would understand." Ayato said. "My lord, I swore my loyalty to him as well! He saved me when I was about to get killed by the Shogun yet you stood there and watched." Thoma said as he pushed Ayato away and walks out.

'Another lover's quarrel?' Ayaka thought.

Ayaka looks over at Ayato who had bloodlust written all over his eyes. Ayaka snaps a finger in front of his face to put him back to his senses. "Ah, forgive me... I guess I'll just wait for him to go back soon, I'm on my day off I just wanted to spend my one free time with us together." Ayato muttered.

Ayaka just stared at him in a judmental manner. "Jeez what is with those two, now I have to deal with listening to him whining." Ayaka thought as she watches her brother walk back to his room.

"I did everything I could for us to spend my day off with just us two, I couldn't say no to him helping out the traveller! He's an honorable person! But to take it away!" Ayaka could here her brother whining from his room.

"Raiden Shogun... Forgive me for I would like to sew my brother's mouth shut." Ayaka says as she looks up to the archons.

Meanwhile, while Thoma was helping the traveller he too is whining. "I don't understand why he feels the need to do that! He has a lover why won't he just do does typed of things with his lover rather than me! I get that I'm his assistant but there are boundaries to being close! Right?" Thoma says as he looks back at Aether who was getting attacked by bandits and paimon trying her best to distract them.

"Aether!" Thoma calls out as he helps. "About time, these people are coming from every corner!" Paimon says.

They both defeat it, the day finally ends and they both head home. "I'm home!" Thoma says as he quickly goes to the kitchen to make dinner, then remembers his little quarrel with his master. He scoffed. "Not even coming to apologize..." He mumbled.

"Thoma?" Ayato asks as he come in the kitchen eyes clearly puffy with a blanket around him. "Thoma!" Ayato said in excitement as he runs towards Thoma to give him a hug. "You came back from a busy day yet you decide to cook, I'll do it for you!" Ayato says.

"No need..." Thoma said. "I'm sorry I forced myself onto you but just... I wanted for us to hang out alone because it is my day of however I could not really force you to not help out honorary traveller... " Ayato said. "I'm really sorry..."

Thoma continues cooking wiping a tear falling down his cheek. "I'll... Get going then, be sure to rest." Ayato said walking away.

After some time, Thoma turns off the stove and went to Ayato's room to find him about to lay on the bed. Thoma jumps on him causing both of them to fall in the bed.

"My lord, did I upset you? I'm so sorry, my poor husband..." Thoma said as he cuddles Ayato. "I am really sorry... I shouldn't have done what I did." Ayato said.

"I forgive you, I shouldn't have been that harsh when you prepared a whole schedule for us yet I ruined it, whatever shall I do to make my husband happy!" Thoma asked.

"We could watch a movie, I asked a friend to give me a CD of the upcoming movie you're looking forward in watching." Ayato says as he stands up to open his drawer and take out a CD to put it on the CD player infront of the bed so they could watch.

"Wait, how did you know?" Thoma asks. "I overheard a conversation of you and Ayaka's the last week and I happen to be friend's with the director." Ayato said as he smirked. "No way... You..." Thoma was speechless.

"I?..." Ayato asks as he sits on the bed. Thoma felt more guilt as he looks at Ayato's bedside table to see that all the schedule that Ayato had planned was somewhere Thoma wanted to go. "Why... Don't you spend the day woth your lover instead of me?... All this special treatment... It's making me... Have mixed feelings, at times, I feel like it's so wrong to do those kisses with you even knowing you have a lover and yet I couldn't say no..." Thoma confesses.

"I have been in love with you my lord, and I just can't hide it anymore... I really just can't," Thoma said as he kept on wiping his tears. "I'm sorry as well, but I love you a lot." Thoma added.

Ayato slowly turns to Thoma with a wide smile. "My lord?" Thoma asks. "And here I thought I would be the first to confess... I- I'm so happy that I could die right then and there!" Ayato said.

Ayato give Thoma a lot of kisses to which in response Thoma smiles and cries in joy.

They spent the rest of the night with Ayato resting his head on Thoma's chest hugging him as Thoma was stroking Ayato's hair, as they watched the movie.

I... Couldn't remember when they became a couple but all I know is that they loved each other truly, it wasn't a sexual one it's like it's stronger than soulmates.

Thoma had Ayato's back and would always support him no matter what while Ayato did the same.

I had my doubts with them being an item seeing at how different their personalities are however when I saw Thoma sacrificing himself for my brother's sake at the war between the abyss, I realized their love isn't just one of romance it was Agape, an unconditional love...

My brother... As soon as he saw what had happen to Thoma he went on a rampage killing almost all of the abyss, he soon joined his lover after so many wounds, I couldn't get to them in time but I'm sure they are together.

To pay tribute to the fallen all of Inazuma had created a statue for them and even a festival they call Mujouken Festival it is where people light fireworks and create these sort of omens of two figures linked together, which is used for marriage.

I stare at the stars at night two in particular which are really close to each other. They say when you see that the two lovers are watching over you to give you a wonderful love life.

"Ayaka?" Yoimiya, my lover says calling out to me. I look at her smiling we had been together gor years now, thank you brother... Thoma...

— end —