BARKS* IM BACK BABIES SUSEHSGUEHSGHIGHS

Hi. im finally back from dying on this book I'm supposed to be making a pastry x black raisin story but.... *blinks* ANYWAYS it's a tad cursed because i just was really cursed... *casually plugs artist* https://leilavinodraws.tumblr.com/tagged/quackity ignore that....

ANGST :'(

____________________________________________________________

Lilac silently walked into the room as Yogurt Cream called for him, he silently tapped the shoulder of the lavender haired cookie. Yogurt Cream panicked and screamed the words "Invader Kill Him" causing the bodyguard to be prepared for hanging quickly, he knew that yogurt cream attends hangings alot because he starts them, so he knew maybe he could convince Yogurt otherwise

Lmao time skip to the hanging bark

He stood noose around his neck looking around for Yogurt Cream, but he only saw Plain Yogurt and Scorpion as recognizable faces, he stood for awhile over some obliviously idiotic speech. a few times he tried to slip out but his hands were bound together so he couldn't hold himself up to prevent choking, but of course he found a way around, by moving his hands to the front. but he couldnt without being seen, all eyes were on him, then finally the floor below him was lowered, he stared at the ground waiting for deaths door, but there was a shout it was Yogurt Cream, saying something along the lines of "Stop the hanging" but he was too late Lilac was already dying so he stood, and stared as his bodyguard, no his 'future' lover died, and when it was over he was the first to see the body, staring at lilac he cried, sobbing into the chest of his dead bodyguard, but something was still off..

PART 2???

okay im done i am crying