Chapter - 27

In the morning

Wang Yibo woke up with heavy headache. He opened his eyes and became shocked when he found that he was sleeping on Xiao Zhan's chest. He blink few times to understand the situation.

"Good morning, my angel

"Good morning, my angel." Said Zhan and peck on Yibo's lips.

Xiao Zhan woke up and found Wang Yibo was blinking his eyes confusedly while staring at him

Xiao Zhan woke up and found Wang Yibo was blinking his eyes confusedly while staring at him. He found it cute and didn't control himself to peck on Yibo's lips.

Yibo was surprised when Zhan peck on his lips. He looked around the room then himself. He found his clothes was changed.

"SEAN XIAO ZHAN, How Dare You To Take Advantage Of Me While I Was Drunk

"SEAN XIAO ZHAN, How Dare You To Take Advantage Of Me While I Was Drunk." Yibo shouted. He thought Zhan took advantage of him when he was drunk.

"What do you mean?" Zhan was surprised by Yibo's words. He was confused when he took advantage of Yibo? Then he understood what Yibo was talking about.

"Oh, you are talking about that. But I didn't take advantage of you. It's you who took advantage of him." Zhan said sadly.

"What? How could I take advantage of you?" Yibo was confused.

"Oh really! Then see, what you did to me last night." Said Zhan and showed the hickeys which Yibo gave him while acting like a victim.

Yibo was surprised when he saw Zhan's neck had full of hickeys. He tried to remember what happened last night. He became red in embarrassment when he remembered what he did last night. He was thinking about it but shocked when he found himself under Zhan.