Chapter - 28

At Wang Yibo's Penthouse

After reaching Yibo's penthouse, Yibo invited Yang to entered inside. At first Yang refused but in the end agreed.

Yibo let him sat in the living room then came with a cup of coffee for Yang and a glass of orange juice for him cause he couldn't drink coffee because of pregnancy. Then he sat beside Yang.

 Then he sat beside Yang

"Thanks for your help." Said Yibo while taking a sipped from his juice.

"No need. By the way, congratulations." Said Yang with a forced smiled.

"Thanks but don't you have anything else to say

"Thanks but don't you have anything else to say." Asked Yibo.

"Yeah. I wish you have a happy family with your boyfriend and child." Said Yang. What else he could say now.

Hearing Yang, Yibo started  laughing bitterly. Yang was surprised to see him. So, he asked "Why are you laughing?"

Yibo stopped laughing and said bitterly "Happy family with my boyfriend and child when I don't have any boyfriend."

"What do you mean? Didn't you say that you have a boyfriend?" Asked Yang confused.

"I lied." Replied Yibo plainly.

"You lied. Are you serious." Said Yang excitedly. He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help but felt happy.

"Yeah. I am serious and I am saying the truth."

"Then why did you lied."

"Did I have an option."

"That's mean you're still single."

"Yeah. But why are you asking?"

"Then I still have a a chance to marry you."

"Do you still want to marry me after knowing that I am pregnant?" Yibo was surprised to hear that Yang still wanted to marry him after knowing that he was pregnant with another man's child.