Chapter - 29

"It's your problem, if you like him or not. But he isn't a nobody to me. He is my....." Yibo couldn't finish his sentence.

"Yeah, I know he is your fiance." Said Zhan with a bitter laugh and Yibo became shocked.

'What is Zhan talking about? I never said that Yang Yang is my fiance. I wanted to say Yang Yang is my best friend. Then what is he talking about?" Yibo was confused.

"What nonsense?" Said Yibo.

"Don't need to pretend Yibo. I know everything." Replied Zhan coldly.

"What do you know?" Yibo asked cause he couldn't understand what's Zhan was talking about.

"Do you think I didn't know that Yang Yang proposed you. Oh how could you know cause you were busy with your date. I saw everything. Yang Yang proposed you and you also said you liked him, didn't you?" Explained Zhan in a mocking tone.

Yibo stood up due to shock. Now, he understood that Zhan misunderstood him. Zhan didn't saw the whole situation and left before he could complete his words with Yang Yang at that time.

"Xiao Zhan, you....you misunderstood the situation. It's not that...." Yibo's words was cut by Zhan.

"I didn't misunderstood anything. If you didn't agree then why he still chase after you? Why did you go with him? Do you think I am blind? I noticed everything." Zhan raised his voice while stood up in front of Yibo.

"It's not like that....." Yibo didn't know what to say cause he felt that somehow Zhan was right. Although he didn't agree but he agreed to give Yang a chance to court him.

"Then what Wang Yibo? Now I understand why you didn't want to tell me about your pregnancy. You wanted to start a new life with your new lover...oh no not lover with your fiance and my child, right? That's why he knew about your pregnancy but I didn't know. You didn't feel the need to tell me." Zhan shouted while tears roll down from his eyes. He was very hurt. But he couldn't understand that he was hurting Yibo more.

Yibo flinched. He felt like his world crush down. He couldn't believe that Zhan would think something about him. He started to tremble and crying.

"Why are you silent? Answer me god damnit. Do you really hate me that much that you wanted to get rid of me. You wanted to take our child away from me." Zhan shouted while kept crying. He was very angry and hurt at the same time. He couldn't realized Yibo's situation.

Yibo was hurting with each word of Zhan's. He tried to clam down. But he couldn't. Zhan's last two sentences kept ringing in his ears which hurt him the most.

"Yes, I hate you Xiao Zhan. I hate you the most. You ruined my life. If I stay with you, you will also ruin my baby's life and I won't let that happen. Yes, I didn't tell you cause I never intended to tell you. You are right, I want to start a new life with my baby and Yang Yang. I want to marry Yang Yang and live a happy and peaceful life where he won't cheat on me like you." Yibo shouted and started to huffing.

"WANG YI BO." Xiao Zhan shouted and Yibo started to trembling more. He couldn't breathe properly.

"What are you doing, Mr. Xiao? Can't you see Yibo's condition. For god sake, he is pregnant." Yang Yang shouted at Zhan. He just came to the company and wanted to meet Yibo. But when he was about to enter the room he heard Yibo was shouting at someone. He immediately open the door and found Yibo badly trembling while Zhan shouted Yibo's name. He ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Yibo calm down. Take deep breaths." Yang tried to calm down Yibo while hugging him.

Zhan came back to his senses when he heard Yang's voice. He noticed Yibo's condition who was trembling badly while tried to breathe properly. He was angry when he saw Yang Yang was hugging Yibo. But he didn't let his anger took over him.