EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!

It's time for the end of the class. Yn was still crying in the toilet. Now she washed her face and cleaned her blood with a tissue and went out. She was waiting for her to pick up. The car came and showed driver and in backseat jin was sitting.

JIN : Come inside yn!!!!!

YN : okay ( smiled and sat near him)

JIN : How was the class?

YN : not so bad!!!

JIN : ( hugged her) really my cutie (saw her face and got worried) what happened to your face?

YN : (looking down) mmmm it's... mmmmm....( thinking) .....I was playing throw ball with my friends, but suddenly a ball came and hit me in the face........

JIN : does it hurt?

YN : n-

JIN : (Touched her lips)(worriedly)

YN : ahhhhh oppa!!! (Hissed in pain)

JIN : Oops!!! Sorry yn!! ( realised what he did)

YN : it's okay oppa!!!

JIN : Nothing big right? If something happens, tell oppa okay!?

YN : ( closed her eyes and nodded as yes)

TIME SKIP TO HOME....

JIN : Sweet heart ❤ wake up!!! We came to our house!!

YN : yeahh! ( sleepy tone, closed her eyes and went inside by holding jin's hands)

JIN saw her and he was smiling by seeing her cuteness.

JIN : ( went inside) guys!!!! We are home!!!!!!

JISOO : awww ynie baby!!! ( after seeing yn jisoo started to laugh hard by seeing her sleepy face) aww my baby is sleepy lol😂😂😂😂😂

YN : ( nodded with her eyes closed and took a seat near tae.)

Tae was shocked to see her sitting near him. As yn was sleepy, she didn't even notice who is near her. Yn put her legs on tae's leg and hugged him like a koala and started to sleep. Tae was shocked and everyone are laughing by seeing her sleeping by hugging Tae like a koala.

JIMIN : our koala is sleeping!!!! ( laughing)

TAE : ( hugged her tight and patting her back)

KOOKIE : aww my little cookie 🍪 is sleeping!!! Cute!!!

LISA : wow wow wow ( took her phone and started to take pics)

ROSE : yahh Lisa, off the flashlight. Don't wake her up!!!

JENNIE : yahh!! What is happening here? (Laughing)

HOBI : my sunshine is sleeping 😂😂😂

SUGA : (woke up and saw yn with tae) woahh what is happening!!!

TAE was seeing her face and suddenly he frowned his eyebrows by seeing yn's lips .

TAE : what happened to her lips?

JIN : She was playing throwball and somehow ended up getting hit by the ball tae!!!

JIMIN : Wait, let me bring a bandage!!

JISOO : be careful while applying medicine jimin. She will cry if you dont apply the medicine carefully.

JIMIN : okay unnie!! ( to jisoo)

Jimin took some medicine and started to apply it. Yn flinched and about to get up.

YN : ahh ( closing her eyes and about to get up)