EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!

JIN took yn to his room balcony.

Jin made yn to sit on the sofa. Jin took her hands and intertwined with his hands and started to look at the stars.

JIN : see how the stars are twinkling yn!!!

Yn looked at the stars and suddenly she felt some happy in her face.

JIN : if you grow up what will you do yn?

YN : Mmmm?(thinking) i-i w-will become a singer and a choreographer ( looking at the stars)

JIN : But you know that we can't live life like them right? ( looking at her)

By hearing jin's words yn's smile slowly faded away.

YN : Yeahh!!! But, I wish to live like others!!!

JIN : I can feel you yn but you know what the people who live a ordinary life are running out of money and pain. They wish to live a luxurious life like you.

YN : ( shocked and confused) why would they?

JIN : ( smiled) Yeahh. If they are living a life like you, they all will be so happy. No one will bully her or no one will dare to speak with her or do anything bad to her as they all know what will happen after that.

YN : why can't they bully her? What if she doesn't say to anyone ?

JIN : it can't be!!!!

YN : why?

JIN : because she have the power..

Yn looked at jin and again she looked at the star.

YN : May be!!!

JIN : now you may feel bad about this mafia things but soon later, you will be one of the person who will come and ask me to join you in mafia..

YN : I don't think that happens!!!

JIN : why not!! You know your sisters was one like you when they are in your age. But later, after taking their trainings to protect themselves. They came and asked me , whether they can join in mafia. But dad forced them to take care of company.

YN : why did dad say like that?

JIN : He told when the right time comes, they can join mafia until that they have to take care of the company.

YN : Even after I finished the trainings to protect myself and after that if I don't wish to be in mafia things. Will he make me to work in his company or he will leave me to do whatever I wish!!( looked at jin)

JIN : I can't say anything when it comes to dad yn!!! His decisions always changes based on the situations. So I can't be sure with anything when it comes to dad!!!

YN : when will they return oppa?

JIN : What happened baby? You miss appa and eomma?

YN : It's been a long time since I saw them, that's why I am wondering what they are doing!!!