EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!

The classes are over, yn was about to step out happily but she saw someone pulling her shirt. Yn looked back and suddenly her smile fade away by seeing ella.

YN : ( cold) what do you want?

ELLA : u-unnie!! My classes are over and everyone went out. I don't know where to go, when I step out , I saw you. So I came here ( playing with her fingers)

YN : (Little bit frustrated) Then you could have waited for your brother to pick up. Why did you come here? Aishhh!!! ( running her fingers through her hands) whatever, this should be the last time, hereafter come to that place and wait for them. Got it?

ELLA nodded her head as yes innocently.

Suddenly yn heard a voice, she looked back to see her bullies.

DAHYUN : hey yn!! Why don't your introduce your new sister to your friends? ( smirking) hey cutie ( looking at ella)

ELLA : hello !! ( scared)

TZUYU : don't be scared of me!! I am your sisters friend!!

ELLA : ohh really!! Hello I am ella!! ( bowed)

YN : ( angry) come let's go !!! ( took her hands and about to step out)

JIHYO : why yn!! Are you scared? ( smirking) hey baby!!! See you soon!! ( to ella)

YN : never jihyo !!! Don't speak with them? Got it? (To ella) ( angry)

Ella nodded scaredly, yn took her and went out. Ella looked at yn but yn ignored her and waiting for her brother/sister to pick them up.

ELLA : Why should I not talk to your friends? ( looking at yn)

YN : If I say just listen,don't try to ask for reasons!! ( said blankly)

Suddenly, car came and stopped infront of them. Seeing the car ella got excited and went in. Today, tae came to pick them up.

TAE : Come in babies!!!

ELLA : hello oppa!!! (Smiling)

Yn sighed and took a seat in the back as ella sat in the front seat

ELLA : Oppa? Why are you late oppa!!! I was waiting for you !!! (Pouting)

YN : Everyone have a reason! Can't you understand that? ( annoyed)

Ella became sad, tae noticed that.

TAE : Don't speak like that yn!!! She is your sister(to yn). No problem baby ( to ella) nothing baby,I had some missions so I came late ( ruffled Ella's hair )

YN : correction - not my own sister!!!

TAE : ynnn!!!!

ELLA : it's okay oppa . Heheh

Time skip to house :

Tae was really disappointed in yn. Ella tae and yn went inside the house. By seeing ella jennie got excited and hugged her tightly.