〖 A Cliché Start... or is it?〗

Eddie POV:
You wake up, take a bath, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to class. Just a typical school day morning I'd say.

I get to class seeing Akira, Valerie and Kaedy already in the classroom "Ang aga niyo ngayon ah?" I said "Oo, pinagusapan namin kagabi unahan ka namin pumunta sa klase" Kaedy joked, others laughed along. "Mukhang d nasunod ung plano, may mga missing eh HAHAHA"
"Malamang, alam mo naman mga yun late nagigising" Valerie replied.

"Hoy narinig ko yun" a voice we heard from the hallway, it was Yven and Claude walking to the classroom together. Us four so shocked  that they went to school early, "Oh bat ang aga niyo?🤨" Akira asked. "Bakit masama ba?" Yven replied while walking toward his chair. Me and Valerie walked  up to Yven's face "omg is this real ikaw ba talaga yan Yven" I said while waving my hand at his face, Valerie poked his arm. "OK STOP IT IS  ME" He grabbed Valerie's hand and mine. "Kung ikaw nga si Yven kilala mo ba yung maliit na kaklase natin nung elementary" Kaedy asked Yven to make sure, "Who?" Yven looked very confused "Ah siya nga AHAHAHAH" Akira exclaimed making us laugh. "WAIT SINO NGA" Yven getting curious made us laugh even more. "Pumunta siya sa dorm ko- *yawn*  tas ginising niya ako and he said 'let's go to class early' and I got so worried because he looked so excited" Claude said, they're obviously still sleepy, "Bakit ba gusto ko lang naman pumasok agad eh 😞😞" Yven said while looking away from us

I wonder what Yven is on about or  he just wants to go to class early but it is kinda weird..

Heavy footsteps in the hallway, heavy footsteps distracted us it made us both curious and concerned, "Ill go check" I stood up and headed out— BANG  We tripped I don't know who, I opened my eyes it was Shez and Francheska "WHY WE'RE YOU TWO RUNNING ITS 5 IN THE MORNING??" I shouted "ITS 5 IN THE MORNING?!" Both of them shouted back "Akala namin na late na kami.." Shez said. "That was so funny" Maki showed up apparently recording the whole thing behind Shez and Fran "I tried telling them pero hindi sila nakinig" he followed up. "Pasok na nga kayo dito" Kaedy shouted from the classroom. I helped them get up. Shez, Fran and Maki are the only three so lucky to be roommates with each other while the rest of us are either with someone we don't know or by themself. I got unlucky and got Presty, the school's "Pandora" (Pandora in Greek mythology is a very curious person)
I always get questioned every 5 minutes but it's fine I got used to it.

"Tara guys laro tayong mafia" Yven invited us,  it's reminding me of last time.. tsk tsk. They wanted to  play so I joined in aswell. We played a few rounds, atleast I won one round. "Siguro kung andito si Xavier siya yung i-tatarget" Claude said while being in jail. The only ones that are allowed to speak are the ones dead, prisoned or the host, which is always Yven. Claude broke the silence and made us realize they still weren't here. I wonder where Shiro, Xavier and Nathalie are, they're the ones usually early to class. "Speaking of, nakita niyo na ba sina Shiro?" Valerie leaned toward us from her seat  "Hindi  pa nga eh" I answered "Baka naglilibot lang sila" Akira joined in the conversation and stopped scrolling through twitter "Sure ka ba? Sina Shiro? Naglilibot? Hindi siguro noh, baka inutusan lang nina ma'am" Kaedy also joining in 
"Sorry Akira pero mas agree ako kay Kaedy, never ko pa sila nakitang naglibot ng campus habang free time lalo na si Xavier" Shez turned around to face us "Sorry na ako na mali 😢" Akira replied jokingly (joke nga lang ba) her sentence made us laugh and brighten up the mood, though it didn't take away our concern for the three. "May nakita kaming crowd ng mga student dun sa harap ng Grade 7 Regular Building, gusto niyo ba puntahan?" Claude asked us. "Hindi ako sasama tinatamad na ako tumayo." I answered "Same, tiyaka parang inaantok ka pa oh" Akira agreeing with me.

Heavy footsteps, again. I'm not going to check this time after the last one. "Check mo nga ulit Eddie" Yven joked "Ginagago mo ba ako HAHAHAHA" they laughed, but that was until—  "GUYS" an exclaim silenced the room. It was Shiro, Xavier and Nathalie they're all panting like they did a whole lap around the campus, which they kind of did. They walked up to us and  Xavier said "May student na nag suicide." "WHAT?!" "HA?!" "SINO?!" What he said made us obviously very concerned, what if it's someone we know? what if it's someone we love? "Si Claire, She 'jumped' off the Grade 7 Regular building" I guess that was the crowd Claude was talking about. A silence was formed, until I speaked "Bakit 'jumped' lang? hindi ba sure na suicide yun?"  "Hindi eh, may mga gamit sa taas ng building which might be from the 'murderer'  "   Nathalie answered my question.

I didn't know if I should feel sadness or victory because to be honest, Claire is the biggest 2 faced bitch in the school, half of the students either feared her, loved her, or is friends with her. Except us we just hated her but we didn't fear her and some students knew that which might make us one of the biggest suspects. Shit.

"Also.. yung mga gamit sa taas ng building.." Shiro seemed like she was having a hard time saying the sentence, almost like one of our things is up there "Claire's side bag was there, may message sa loob they said na it was from her anonymous admirer who was finally willing to reveal themself it said 'Claire, Let's meet up 12AM, at the top of Grade 7 Regular building. The view is pretty up there and so are you. I'm going to finally reveal myself after months.' " Shiro finally finished her sentence. "And? what does that mean?" Francheska looking very confused. "Oh my god.." I think Yven is suddenly realizing something, atleast I didn't jinx it.. right?