『Hello,Class.』

Everyone rushed to their seats as their Adviser is in the hallway talking to the Adviser in the classroom next to theirs.

"Dalian niyo habang nakikichika si pa ma'am." The class chuckled to the joke the class clown made. Karl Bartolome, The well-known class clown, he's never failed to make the class laugh "Infairness, pogi." Is what most of the students say. The class has calmed down and are in their proper seats.

"Good Morning Class 9B" Greeted the Adviser "Good Morning po, Ma'am Shirley" The class greeted back. "Okay 'nak, take your seats na." They all took their seats. A small thump was heard, "Bobo mo upuan nalang mamimiss mo pa HAHAHA"  "Ulol manahimik ka". Those two we're Maria Manzalo and Andrea Reyes, they've been bestfriends since they can remember. "Hey watch your mouth ah, minimize swearing in this class."  "Sorry po ma'am" Both of the girls said.

"So alam niyo na siguro kung ano ang nangyari kay Claire." —  "Deserve, ehem" Some students whispered. Luckily, the Adviser didn't hear.
—" For those of you who didn't, Claire Evangelista committed suicide and jumped off of the Grade 7 Regular building although it is not confirmed that it is suicide since there is evidence on the rooftop na mukhang may nag date. We closed off the Grade 7 Regular building's rooftop muna. Baka kasi may mag-gulo ng evindence doon since it is still in investigation. We also closed off all the other rooftops on all buildings so no one can commit suicide by jumping off of rooftops. I know na some of you like hanging out sa mga rooftops dahil mahangin at pretty ang view. I admit ako din isa 'yun sa mga favorite places ko dito sa campus pero kailangang ma-close for your safety mga anak. Sorry ah pero kailangan talaga eh."

"Ok lang po ma'am" The class understood especially after what happened so they just accepted that they can't go out on rooftops anymore yet still sad. The girls who hated Claire looked at eachother and said "Sayang malapit pa naman ang Valentines, magandang date spot pa naman 'yun."  "Right? Claire just had to ruin it all for us again. Ugh." "True!! She always wants to be the center of attention ever since." The Adviser heard their conversation "Girls at the back, How dare you talk about someone behind their back kahit patay na sila. Akala ko pa naman mag-bestfriends kayo because of the way I see you act around her 'yun pala pinaplastikan niyo lang. What kind of behavior is this? I expected better from the three of you and besides hindi niyo naman alam kung ano ang nangyayari sa buhay niya at nagawa niyang magsuicide so don't have the audacity to say that she wanted to be the center of attention by commiting suicide and act like the three of you didn't just use her for money kahit mayaman na kayo. I will take you to the School Counselor after your class." Their adviser humbled the three girls, leaving the whole class in shock. The three girls we're Emma Basilio, Olivia Perez and Annie Torres their families are rich, yet still use people for money.

"Haha manahimik na lang siguro tayo guys baka tayo naman sunod na ma-burn ni maam" Valerie said.