『Yven and Claude』

30 minutes before Yven and Claude went to class

Yven POV:
Ugh why did I wake up so early, This is rare.. I guess Ill just go to class early and see what their (SiniGANG) reaction will be.

I do my daily school day routine as usual and walk to class. I pass by what I think is Claude's new dorm, Hm.. isn't this the dorm Claude moved into, Ill go check my phone I also remember Claude giving me a  duplicate of her dorm keys. Claude just moved from her sister's apartment to the school dorms last weekend. Ah, it is this one.

I go ahead and go into her dorm. Good thing I brought the keys with me. I go in her dorm quietly. Wow, not bad I like the decorations. I slowly walk up to her bed, I inhale, "CLAUDE WAKE UP LET'S GOOOOO" Claude woke up almost immediately "HUH?? GO WHERE? WHAT? HUH?" She panicked. "...To class ☺️" I said humbly. "Tangina mo Yven Im going back to sleep bahala ka dyan" She laid back down on her bed "Let's goooooooo"  I whined while shaking her arm.

No" , "Yes" , "No" , "Yes" , "No, you go back to sleep too Yven it's too early"  "But I want to see what their reaction will be"  Claude slowly turning to look at me "Actually that would be pretty funny"  "RIGHT??"  "Okay fine "  "YAY".  Claude does her daily morning routine while I watch tiktoks in her mini sofa waiting for her to finish. "Let's go na, Yven". We stand up and get out of her dorm. After a few minutes of walking later, we see a bunch of students gathered around the front of Grade 7 Regular building  "Should we check it out?"   "No, it's probably just some bunch of the fangirls fangirling over the basketball team"  "Fair enough". We continue walking until we reach our classroom. I thought the classroom was still empty until I heard Valerie.