Prologue

Y/N finally went inside the room where everyone was staring at her shocked at how crazy she can be considering her usual sassy yet soft and caring nature. She leans on a wall, slowing sliding down on the floor, tears threating to fall any moment the memory still fresh in her mind, the screams of her best friend still echoing in her mind. His skin being torn in front of her by those fucking ... creatures, who would have thought that on the most important day of her life she would lose him, a day both of them were supposed to celebrate... and now he's gone... forever and there's no way to bring him back. Her best friend, brother and her whole world... she feels someone next, but she doesn't look at who it was. "It's gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay" she hears a female voice Nam-ra she looks to her as she hugs her slightly shocked at her silent girl showing affection. But she hugs back and lets her tears fall. Silently crying. She feels someone else hug her from behind...Cheong-san slowly yet silently everyone comes close one by one in a group some needing the affection in the current crisis while some wanting to comfort her.....

It's going to be one hell of a ride..

Hey guys!
How's everyone?
I'm so exciting for this new book! I totally loved All of Us are Dead and decided to write a book on it. And I can't wait to show you guys all my ideas. I'm gonna try my best with the updates as it's literal hell in school well not as much as the one in All of Us are Dead 🤍

~ Iris