You're My Best Friend Now

"You guys can leave a message as well if you want to." On-jo walks up to Y/N and Nam-ra, handing Y/N the camera.

"I don't really have anything to say. You?" Y/N asks Nam-ra who slowly shakes her head in decline.

"We trust you. You can untie it now." On-jo says looking at directly at Nam-ra.

"You should disinfect your cut, Yun-jae is losing his mind back there" she says giving Y/N a small smile nodding to Yun-jae, who was bouncing his leg up and down rapidly, wanting to bandage her injuries.

Y/N looks behind her to look at her best friend who looks up at her with a hopeful gaze.

She chuckles and holds up her other hand holding up two fingers and mouthing at him 2 minutes.

He jumps up and rushes to her bag to take out the first aid kit. Y/N turns around again to hear On-jo's retreating footsteps.

She places the camera in her hand on the table next to them. Nam-ra picks it up and opens it holding it to her eye level but puts it down, looking at her tied hand with the girl she liked.

"Y/N why are you doing this?" she asks her.

"Because the others are really scared." Y/N turns to look at her.

"And you're not scared?" Y/N nods.

"Why?"

"Because... I'm just not."

"You know how I said I wanted to bite you earlier?" Nam-ra asks her.

"It's okay. It's in the past now." Y/N assures her.

"It felt like I was dreaming. You were just giving off such a beautiful scent." She continues.

"What kind of scent?" Y/N asks curiously.

"I'm not sure. It was something that I had never smelled before. All I could think about was eating you. How much I wanted to bite you. Bite you and eat you. I only thought... Then I heard your voice suddenly saying my name... It was your voice that woke me up."

She remembers how Y/N had called her out.

How she felt when she called her.

"You know you never called me by my name. It was always Hey, or Yah or Prez. It was the first time you said my name." giving her a small smile.

"I know."

"Why didn't you ever call me by my name?"

"I don't know I used to think that you maybe didn't like being called by your name or something everyone called you prez, so I did the same" Nam-ra nods looking away.

She thinks about telling Y/N the biggest secret of her life.

"Y/N-ah if I turn-" Nam-ra starts looking at the so called, Y/N turns her head so fast almost getting dizzy and cuts her off.

"You won't. I won't let you" but Nam-ra doesn't listen and continues.

"If I turn I want you to know something" she trails off looking Y/N in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"I love you"

Y/N looks at her shocked, she face blank "W-what?" she whispers not believing that the class president just said.

"I mean it, I've always liked you ever since you joined."

"Nam-ra I-"

"I know you like Su-hyeok and he likes you back, I know. I just wanted to tell you so I would have no regrets later on if..." she trails off.