does it get better or do we get used to it?

Zarabia pov

That dream was wild here i am in  my last period of the day  focused on my boss I just couldn't get him out of my head he makes my girl down stairs tingle
Mrs perks knocked me right out my thoughts "zarabia I've been calling you for 5 whole minutes the bell rung child"
"I'm sorry I got carried away in my thoughts" I said making my way out the building and to the parking lot

Lord why did dre have to spot me out
"Aye z " I hurriedly walk to my car in got in as he made his way to my window I was as pulling off .
I dont know what's my problem I woke up with a new head set and I feel so stupid for allowing my self to be dumb for dre that's old news.

Pulling up to work I check my self out In the mirror I'm looking good enough. Grttig out my car and walking inside the building the lady at the front desk stopped me
"Mrs Daniels you will not be working from here today Mr Blake left instructions have a nice day ".
"Thank you mam "I replied taking the paper and leaving the building . Getting in my car I read the paper.

"If your reading this you have been notified you won't be working from the office today neither Will I .Sonoma just gonna have you run a couple errands for me ".
1:pick up suit from dry cleaning
At river cleaners my order is placed under  Blake Sanchez.
2: meet me at my house
3:file papers
Adress . 6700 flint ave  see you .

Blake,

Folding the paper up I head to go do step 1.

Blake pov

I called off of work today I just wanted to get to no zarabia in a more comfortable setting I didn't want her to be shy cause she was in a work atmosphere I just want to no more about her I have to she's so beautiful . And so kind .

Zarabia pov
Finishing every thing and heading to Mr Blake house I just hoped I don't pass out from nervousness.
Arriving at his house his guards were standing "Mrs.Daniels we were expecting you " I gave a polite smile as he ushered me out my car and into the house.
Gosh his house so big I thought he led me to a door "alright Mrs Daniels he's down there he's expecting you. "Thanks"I said with a polite smile and started my journey down the steps and into his home gym it was so nice .

Oh my but the view of Mr. Blake is even better there he was doing sit ups In basketball shorts and some gammas no shirt sweat dripping my gosh he got my lady parts throbbing.

"I'm sorry I didn't no you were busy I didn't no a specific time to come Mr Blake" I spoke low with my head down "it's cool zarabi I was just getting a little work out excuse me" he said sliding past me rubbing his front against my back the sensation caused so much friction in my panties. I did a d let prayer.  "Lord please give me strength to leave her with out giving it up amen".

Lol just a lilsumn my original chapter was deleted so this was made up ✌ until next time