zarabia

Zarabia POv
6months later
I can say that my life has been pretty good working for Blake has been pretty good believe it or not since that whole incident in his car I've been avoiding him its not him its me well maybe its him too I can not and will not be hurt again and if that mean staying clear of Mr Blake then so be it . he's not a bad person if anything he's very nice and sweet but isn't that how all people are when they want something from you? Yes thought so . so yo save my self the heart break I'll just keep my distance like now I'm currently out to drop some bussines agreements off for him and then heading back to the office its kinda hard to avoid him since my office is in his . But its life and good money do I can't complain.
Walking into the office I see Mr Blake or Sanchez which ever just finishing up a phone call
"Okay so I dropped of the business agreements and Mr.fenmore said that everything is looking really good he even got the meeting scheduled earlier its this Tuesday at 9: at the regular meeting hall"I finished looking at him he was staring at me a look I can't quite read but it wasn't a bad one "that's good zarabia I have to say I never would have thought that you would be getting work like this done to be such a young one but I have a business proposal for you" he said I was nervous cause I didn't know what it was "okay it doesn't involve anything illegal do it ?" I said with a nervous chuckle "most definently not.let me tell you about i t and you can choose to stay at current or move to higher position or if you can you can do both ".
"Okay I'm listening" I sat there quietly waiting for him to elaborate.
"Okay so as you know I go out of town on bussines trips and do a lot of business trips in town as well and this is where you would come in I would need you to accompany me on those business trips and I would also need you to book hotels for us if you agree and file papers and sometimes even sign things pretty much what you do here but just out of town how does that sound?" I sat there in thought it sounded good "well my answer is yes I would just have to come up with a solution for school and telling my mother I know she would be fine with it but I still wanna run it across her so I can do those to tonight so if you need me bill be able to go on the bissiness trip tomorrow" he sat there looking at me with a smile of his face. " well I have talked to your school already band they have given me the rest of your school work just in case you agreeded so the only thing you have to do is talk to your mother and you will be making 2 thousand a week around 10 thousand a month so just let me know how your mother feels about all of this tonight make sure to let her call me if she wanna speak to me and that would be all have a good day beautiful" and with that he got up and left looking at the clock I noticed it was 10:30 I hadn't noticed I'd stay behind this late getting up to leave I didn't have much to do when I got home just a lot of thinking .
Pulling up I'm my drive way and killing the engine I stepped out my car walking into my house good thing the door was unlocked I do not feel like fishing in my berkin for my keys .
"Ma" I called wondering where my mama was "I'm up here zazi" ugh why did she switch my name up I laughed walking up stairs " ma I have to talk to you about something " I said
"Child I alreadyknow me and Blake talked about it your grown just thank god talk to him and keep a level head you might wanna go pack you have to be up at 8 for the meeting" my mother said smiling at me like she knew something I didn't I just went in my room and packed no need of telling him and he already no I paced a week worth of clothes and set my alarm for 6 Am .

Blake POV

I don't know what it's is about zarabia I get the feeling to want to protect her like a father but love her like a husband I just want to make her feel good zaravia is such a sweet and uplifting person that's why I'm doing all this for her .
These business "trips" they are just so I can be closer to zarabia and bond with her I just want to get to know her the real her the the zarabia with no worries and no hurt I just wanna make her forget about all that and let me love her . I'm doing this for me and her hopefully everything goes right and dosent back fire . I got out of bed and did something I haven did in a while
" dear father who stands before me I know we don't talk often god because of me god I got so far in life god I haven't thanked you in a while I haven't thought if you in a while god and I'm sorry I've been so selfish good please forgive me got I promise god to be a more godlier man and try with all my might to follow you god and that's what I'm gonna do god . god I'm on my k eyes right now to sincerely thank you for all I have and all that you have done for me god thank you so much go do sincerely wanna say thank you I'm who I am because of you but I know I can be a better me god . and I also want to ask you to let zarabia open her heart to me god in the name of Jesus amen god thank you." And with that I claimed into bed drifting off to a peaceful slumber .

Until next time ✊ hold it down please I need 50 votes to continue to next chapter thank you p.o.p hold it down