Chapter 6

notes: sorry for taking longer then useal, but i wae stuck alot of times :( this is also more between linda & wilhelm, ayub & wilhelm and ayub & simon and less focused on wilmon but i still hope you like it! pls leave a comment or reactions along the way, it makes jy day reading it <33

They walked in, their shoulder brushing against each other when they tried to walk trough the door at the same time.

"Oh hi Wille!" Linda greated Wilhelm warm, with a soft smile and short hug followed. He really liked Linda, he only knew her for a couple weeks, but it already felt like a second mom in some way. She took more care of him in these weeks then the Queen did in his whole lifetime, that's for sure.

"Hey Wille!" Ayub said after Linda and Wilhelm parted, with a teasing smile towards Simon.

Simon knew that after Wille would be gone, or Ayub and him just have a few minutes alone, he would question everything and tease the hell out of him.

Simon never reallt admitted to his bestfriend that he liked Wilhelm, but Ayub could read him like an open book and knew it since the footballgame of Rosh that night, because the blush on Simon's face and the stutter he had, didn't happen with anyone, exept for Wille, although Simon liked to convince others he didn't had a soft spot for the Prince since day one.

They all greeted each other, the bodyguard staying outside in the car, when Linda was setting the table for a late lunch in the meanwhile.

"Simme, you want to play videogames? I just got this cool game you definetly wanna play too!"

"You also like videogames?" Ayub continued, now landing his gaze towards Wilhelm.

"Uh- Yeah yeah, I do." Wille said with a nervous smile  leaving out for the emberrasing fact he never played video games, exept for that one time with Erik, and he completely sucked at it.

"We'll come in a second, Ayub!" Simon yelled at Ayub when he was already walking towards Simon's room.

Simon looked at his mom, who was with her back turned against the two boys, cleaning something up in the kitchen, and then turned his eyes back to Wilhelm, who was taking his jacket akwardly, but adorable in some way.

"Here, let me take that" the Latino boy said, gently grabbing Wilhelm's long dark blue coat from his hands and taking it into his own hands, when in just a second, the Prince took the other boy's hands in his own, and before checking around, he put his lips on Simon's.

It was short, not wanting to draw attention towards them, but oh so sweet that Simon thought he might die. Why is this gorgeous boy not mine yet? Simon wondered in his head, even though he already know the answer. 1: Wilhelm is a Prince, which makes them being togheter so much harder that it should be and 2: Simon was so so nervous and didn't know how to ask, without being weird.

They were both blushing lik crazy, still looking at each other. Wilhelm waited anxiously for an answer of Simon, but anxiety quickly flushed away when he saw Simon giving him a big smile, he was opening his mouth, just about to say something when Linda interuppted.

"I can take your jacket, go have fun with Ayub before lunch is ready, boys." she said, walking over towards them as Wille handed her his jacket.

She shoot a promising smile to Simon, as they quickly went towards the bedroom, Simon whiserping a quiet thank you while walking.

"Hey! I already sat everything up." Ayub said to them both as they walked in the room, Simon and Wilhelm taking place on the egde of Simon's bed while Ayub was sitting in Simon's deskchair.

Wilhelm was nervous. Like really nervous. Maybe the kiss was much and Simon felt uncomfortable or he didn't want to tell his mom about them at all ever, but he did say thank you...so he didn't mind right? He really hoped so. He also really hoped that this new game Ayub was talking about, was an easy and simple game so he wouldn't make a complete fool of himself infront of his crush and the bestfriend of his crush.