Introduction

The life is never the same.It flows with ups & downs & ups.Even though everyday seems odd as always;look you will realize it is not the same, even you & me in today are not the same you & m in tomorrow.

We run in a race but don't forget to sit & smile & enjoy little things for a while.Life is not a run to find the happiness one day,but it is all about finding the happiness in tiny tiny drops everyday.Because....REMEMBER MAGIC PORTIONS NEVER COME IN BIG BOWLS.

Kuu was a kid who always curious on fairies,She imagined tinkerbell blooms the flowers,santa roam around the sky in a cart with reindeers,peterpan exist in the nerveland,& she was making plans to meet the rabbit in the wonderland & she grew beans to see the sky castle of the giant & was waiting whole day beside her hen to put golden eggs.

And day by day she felt that she is fed up with all those thoughts as nothing came true as she believed.She felt empty & her smile was fading.She is clueless she did not feel happy & like her magic went away.

"May be they do not exist or may be they are not belong to my world,may be they live in a far far far away world & may be the magic does not exist in our world."She is stuck among so many questions like that with a long face.

"Silly kuu...."sometimes she was murmuring to herself.
But inside she is still eagerly wanting to believe the fairies are true & magic really really exist.

Will she be able to find her lost magic portion?

Are you ready to search for the happiness with Kuu?
Then welcome to the Kuu's 🌎..
Will she be able to find the hidden drops of happiness?
We will see....Come let's walk with kuu,the girl who needs a magic to be happy....

Let's meet with the first portion.🌟