Chapter one-Who blooms the little flower babies

"Let me sleep for a bit pleaseeee..Go away please please please..
"Kuu is always lazy to get up early in the morning.OIn the otherside she always sleeps past midnight.After goinv to the bed she covwrs her withthe blanket & she get lot in her own world. She hang out with all the fairies & wizards &talking animals & magic.And she doesn't know whenthe sleep arrives.Even in the sleep her dreams are full of it.
"Let me sleep for a bit"she is arguing with the sun rays peeping through the window.It's already the dusk of the morning."This disturbing light.Let me dream for awhile.Ohhhh good for you.You disturbed my journey.I was so close to get the key, see will you.." she got up sadly in the middle of her way to the wonderland.
Everyday is like that.She disappoints everyday when getting up.She always missed in a fairyland,may be wonderland,nerveland,kinddom of corona or may be in narnia....

One day early early morning she was sleeping & started to dream,she saw that the tinkellbell & the flowerland fairies comes in a row to the jasmine bush in front of her house & saw that they spill there magical dust on the sleeping petals of the little flower buddies.Suddenly she got up from the bed & ran to the front yard.She had never seen Jasmine because that bush had never bloom before.It's almost 6 O'clock.This is the first time she got up this much early.Sleepy kuu is staring at the Jasmine bush with her  half awake half asleep eyes & messy long hair.Suddenly she got a lovely hug from mom & a hot hot cup of coffee.It is the first time she had her first ever fresh hot coffee.Because everyday when she gets up it has become cold,even freeze in the winter.

Still she staring at the yard.She wants to clarify her dream.She saw one by one tiny tiny golden sun rays are peeping through the bambo leaves,just like fairy land little princess shaking their wings.
There is a large bamboo bush in the front yard & pinkish orchid creeps all over it.
They shine in the dawn by tiny tiny sparkling sun rays;like they are smiling.Kuu has never seen this masmerizing scenery before.
"Oh it's magical."It involuntarily came out of her mouth.
She was staring at it yet.
Her half opened little eye lashes began to open.
It this the same sun rays that hit me every morning?"Kuu is thinking.
When the tiny sun rays hit the jasmine bush they begin to awake.
She ran happily towards it.
One petal at a time.
rolled pettles little by little opened up.
That's how it blooms.
It's like the ballet dance she did in the concert."Wooooah that tiny sun rays know magic."
So for the first time ever she met one of the real magic artist.

"But....what about that large bright broad sun rays..Do they know magic?"She is doubtful....
Then she burst into laughs.
"Yeah yeah they can hit you & wake you up."she heard from some where far away....

Let's meet soon with the next magic portion.☺️