Chapter 2-My little little magical unicorn

After that day Kuu never wake up too late.She became an early bird who catches golden sunrays in the morning before the flower babies are bloomed.She loved it always.She got a warm cup of coffee with a warmer hug instead of lazy cold mornings.

She does not have friends closer by to hang around;No siblings to play with.So she is always flying with her fairies in her own world.She did not have an idea about the real world.Kuu did not care how the sun rises or sets even.
She didn't notice how beautiful the world in front of her round grey eyes.Always they were like half a closed because Kuu is a dreaming girl.

Next day morning as usual she was stepping out to the yard with her warm cup of morning coffee & she suddenly saw a cloudy cloudy rabbit.She remembered the rabbit who escort the Alice.Kuu suddenly kept the cup on the grass-bed & ran behind the rabbit.She felt like a flying fairy.There is a small stream in the small forest nearby her home.
She came there & the rabbit disappeared into the bushes.She has never been there before even though it is in the door step.
"meow meow" she heard a sound at the middle of the stream.She ran there & saw a tiny tiny browny yellow kitten was lost on the footbridge.

"Oh like an unicorn & let's rescue him fairygirl.."Kuu whispers to herself.
She is carefully stepping on the footbridge.Actually it is an old log which crosses the stream.It is covered with mosses & grasses seems slippery.The runrays are peeping through the greeny greeny tiny pinky leaves & it is magical.
Step by step Kuu reached the kitten & he jump into her lap with a cuddling "meow.."
"Oh!my little unicorn kitten.He is beautiful than the unicorn I have imagined.."Kuu is thinking & she is happy.
"ohhh!"For a moment she forget that she is on the log.She almost going to fell,but managed to get up & run to the shore.
The small kitten is really cute & it has sparkling brown eyes.They were surrounded by a bluished purple ring.With the little sunrays those little innocent eyes are looking at the little Kuu.
After a while the kitten starts to jump up & cuddle with the little girl..
For the first time she felt happy like when she plays in her fairy world.
"Oh my little kitten,you're my magical unicorn.."
Kuu is happy because she found another real magic in the real world.

Does this kitten know magic??
Kuu was telling to herself & ran happily to the home with the kitten on her arm.
~~~~

Will Kuu find the happiness with real magics in this amazingly wonderful world.
Let's see..
Please wait for the 3rd magic porion..☺️