chapter 7

ZOYA POV-
I dragged Jimin with me to my baby , I hop on it and said.
Me- hop on
Jimin- huh?
Me- I said hop on.
Jimin- yeah.
He then hop on it.i gave him the helmet and he wore . I too wore my helmet . By the time the others were also here.
Me- get in and come home.
I said this and they noded so I started my baby and rode. Becaz of the speed Jimin hugged me tightly .
In 5 minutes we were infront of the mansion so we got down and went inside. I said him to freshen up and to come down he noded and went others also came so u said the same and every one went and I also went .
After taking a shower I changed my bandage in my right hand

I put my hair a bun

I put my hair a bun.
And I stand near stairs . I saw everyone siting .
I cleared my throat. They all turned towards me .
Me- umm jungkook come to my room .( Cold tone )
I said and went to my room .
I was sitting in the bed and staring at the floor when I heard a knock so I said come in . Jungkook came
Me- close the door ( cold tone)
I still didn't see him but I know he noded and locked the door. Then he came near me and stood opposite of me . I finally looked up in his face and stood up .
Me- explain ( cold tone)
Jk- i.d..didnt m..mean. to s..say t.that . It w..was j..just c..ca..came in he.heat of t.the mo..moment. ( teary eyes)
Me- that doesn't mean you will say those things to him .( Soft tone )
Jk- I...i...i... Iam s... sorry. ( Teary eyes)
Me- " sigh" come here ( I said while wide my arms to him to hug . Immediately he hugged me and sobbed .)
Jk- I am sorry noona sorry .
Me- shhh calm down bun .( I was rubbing is back . After sometime he calmed down so I made him sit in the bed and I also sat beside him . I took his hand in mine and was rubbing my thumb with it .he was looking down)
Me- bun look at me .
*He looked at me , his eyes were still teary *
Me- bun its okay but you should know your mistakes . I forgave you but I am not the one who should forgive you.
Jk- I will ask him noona .
Me- bun , as far as I know you guys are only portraying yourself as cold and tough but you guys are so sensitive and kid inside. But Jimin is more than u guys. He is very sensitive . He may portray himself strong and cold but he is very sensitive and fragile .
Jk- I am very sorry .
Me-it's okay bun but you have to ask forgiveness from him
Jk- ok
Me- now come here ( I wide my hand and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and caressed his hair )
Me- let's go down hmm?
Jk- hmm ( he noded and pulled back from the hug . I stood up and about to go but I saw the kook didn't get up do turned to see a pouty baby bunny seeing me with puppy eyes
Me- what ?
Jk- noona.( He made a graby hands. I smiled and went , carried him in kola style . He hugged me with his legs on my waist and hands around my neck
And my hand over his waist.)