chapter - 30 Training pt.1

Author Pov

After all the past and everything . They all made up the mind to take revenge together . Even tho y/n doesn't want to risk anyone of her brothers life . They insisted so much .so now they all are sitting in the living room.

Hyung line , eunwoo and exot in one sofa and maknaes like and Zoya in one .

Zoya- you all are sure you guys want to continue with us ? ( She asked ina concerned tone )

Jin- we are Zoya . Now tell what should we do ?

Zoya heavily sighed and got up and said

Zoya- BTS , you all are good are shooting but your combat is still needs some training so from tomorrow your all training starts including exot and eunwoo too .
Be here by 5 in morning tomorrow . ( By saying this she went to her room . While exot and eunwoo were standing forzen and horrified . BTS were confused . Jin shook Jackson as she shouted which made other members also come out of the gaze .  

Jackson - ahhhh nooo  ( he dramatically cried )
Bae Kyun- no way i want to experience it again ( whined )
Bambam- god save me . Wait i will go now an set my alarm and sleep . I have to get up fast or else ahhh ( he ran away to his room with Jackson , Kai and mark following them  . BTS were standing confused)

Yoongi - why the hell are they running like  this ?

Chanyeol - she said training which means hell . Her training is no joke . It is the toughest one anyone would go through .

BTS gulped audibly .

Bae Kyun- and don't be late too . She is too strict about timing . I guess jimin you know about the consequences . So go to sleep fast and get up earlier  . ( He said. BTS gulped and turned towards jimin for which he nodded his head which means the consequences are very bad . They all saw Eunwoo still frozen . Chanyeol shook him

Eunwoo - NOO WAY . I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT HELL AGAIN BEING A MAFIA KING TOO . I AM GONNA LOSE MY ALL FATS AND WEIGHT BECAUSE OF THAT . AHH ( He shouted and cried dramatically . They all immediately went to their own room and slept. Jimin went to zoya's room and saw her sitting in the bed with the book in her hand.  He did his routine and lay on top of her as usual. Zoya just shook her head and caressed his hair and read her book . Everyone slept but Not forgetting to keep the alarm too .)

Hi everyone. How are you all ? I hope you all are healthy and safe .
I know this is a very short part . But i will be posting sooner . I have my exams next week . After that i will be posting all  my stories correctly.
I have updated this after a very long . I have been busy with my life a lot that i don't have time for writing ffs.
I hope you will support this .
Bye take t.  Borahe