ch:11...Guilty

Author pov-

After Zoya went to her room with Chanyeol . Joong-ki's asked her friends about what happened to her.

Joong-ki: now say me what happened to her ?
Beakhyun- I will say Hyung. From a week these boys (BTS) are ignoring her except yoongi hyung. Today ( he said everything to him ) that's why she is triggered by her past Hyung
.
Joong-ki: HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS HER( he said to BTS in a cold scary tone ) HOW CAN YOU ? EVEN YOU JIMIN ? YOU ALSO DIDN'T BELIEVE HER . YOU GUYS BROUGHT HER PAST BACK . WHICH TOOK ALMOST 3 YEARS FOR US MAKE HER BEHAVE NORMAL. YOU GUYS IN A DAY BROUGHT EVERYTHING BACK . UNCLE HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HER? HOW CAN YOU NOT TRUST HER ? HOW CAN YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON HER ? EVEN IF YOUR ARE HER FATHER YOU CANT SLAP HER. YOU VERY WELL KNOW THAT NEVER EVER ANYONE SCOLDED OR SLAPPED HER IN OUR FAMILY. HOW CAN YOU THINK SHE CAN DO THIS ? DON'T YOU KNOW SHE IS ALREADY TRAUMATIZED . YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM SO HOW CAN YOU THINK SHE CAN DO THIS? .I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU UNCLE. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU TOO JIMIN. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN EVERYONE HERE . YOU GUYS BROKE HER TRUST NOW . SHE GAVE U GUYS A CHANCE BUT YOU GUYS SPOILED IT YOUR SELF .

( He was panting heavily becaz he was so angry . He always loved Zoya has his own sister. He will do anything for her. )

Mark and Kai made him sit in the couch and gave him a glass of water. He trying to calm himself .
Meanwhile BTS were in tears as well as her father too. BTS were blaming themselves. Jimin was crying really hard. The other Maknae's also started crying . Hyung line were also crying but silently.
Her father was regretting everything .
He was so blinded by anger to remember these things.he knows about her past and he also knows she can't do that to eunwoo.

Joong-ki : it was my fault. I let her stay with you guys . She didn't want to get close to anyone but we all forced her to give chances but at last this happened. I shouldn't have let her come here.

What he said next made everyone get SHOCKED.

Joong-ki: That's it . Ia m taking her with me and this will be your last meeting with her.

(*** Hehe 😅 it's so small chapter but I updated this cauz on Eid the follower. Asked to do as its her b'day . So Many more happy returns of the day miss_sakhii .
I will post next sooner as possible 😊
Bye saranghae 💜***)