005

Elena woke up due to the voices in the room, hearing a man talking along with the familiar voice of Recovery girl and Midoriya.

"Shhh! The poor girl is sleeping! Keep it down." Recovery girl hissed at the loud male.

"I know you gave your power to the poor boy, but whether he's your favorite or not...you have to stop indulging him!" She continued as Elena heard small clicks of the computer Recovery Girl had. "You're right. I was sympathizing with him too much..so I hesitated." The deep voice began.

"Also, can you keep it down? At least when discussing One for All?! This true form of mine and my injury are common knowledge to the staff here, however only you, the principal, an old friend of mine and Midoriya here knows about my quirk! It's a secret to all others." The male said. Elena felt confusion hit her.

Who is this man? He sounds really familiar.

"Oh, right. Sure think, Mr. Natural born hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace!" Recovery teased him. Elena gasped slightly, however quickly covered her mouth because of the sudden reaction.

'He has an injury? And what is this quirk of his? I've never even heard what his quirk is called.' Elena began thinking as she stood up, wobbly.

She zipped up her suit quickly as she heard silence. Soon she opened the curtain and walked out. "All mig- OH MY GOD-" Elena screamed, making Midoriya jolt up from the shout.

"What the hell are you?! You- you're not All Might!" Elena yelled. "But I swear I heard her talk about you! And you sound exactly like him! You look like him too, but you're- a skeleton!" Elena pointed at the man. All might became pale as he stared at the girl. Recovery girl sighed while Midoriya studied the situation.

"Young Yuuji...uh-." All might began, only to get interrupted by Recovery girl. "I'm sorry dear. I was simply joking. This man is not All Might. He's just one of Midoriya's relatives that came to visit. He thinks so high of himself that I decided to call him the Symbol of Peace as a joke." Recovery girl stated and smiled.

Elena didn't believe her one ounce though. But she still decided to let it go. Knowing she'd find out one way or another. "Alright." She mumbled before looking at Midoriya. "Hey! Are you alright broccoli boy? How is your arm?" Elena asked the greenette.

Midoriya began trembling before nodding continuously. "I-I'm okay!" He stuttered.

"Alright. I feel better now. Can I go?" She asked Recovery girl.

"Yes, of course. I just have to do another check-up to make sure your body is healed." Recovery girl said, silently telling the girl to go back through the curtains to undress. Making sure the boys don't look. Elena nodded before walking through the curtains.

As Recovery girl gave a look to All might for him to act normal, and calm down, she followed Elena through the curtains, closing them.

Recovery girl gestured for her to undress her upper part of her suit as All might and Midoriya began talking about things such as school, mainly because they didn't want Elena to suspect things.

"It looks okay. However that bruise will take awhile to heal. But you are allowed to go if you feel okay. But I recommend you rest and drink lots of water." Recovery girl said as she examined the bruise, then gesturing for the girl to dress again. Elena nodded before zipping her suit back up, standing up.

"I'll go then. Bye Midoriya, Bye Symbol of Peace. And thank you Recovery Girl!" Elena said before leaving the room.

She tched after she closed the door, knowing the man was most likely lying about who he was. She didn't like fakes, even though she herself hid her life from others. Everyone except for Shinso. But Elena didn't exactly like herself either so it didn't matter.