One:

My name is Eleanor Hemmings. My parents are Cassidy Owens, and Luke Hemmings. I know, I know. My father's the lead singer of 5 Seconds of Summer. He's famous.

_______________________

"Eleanor. Wake up. You slept in. Get ready for school." My father said and he slightly shaked, to the extent where I woke up.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned,"Why can't I just drop out of school? You did."

"Eleanor get up!" He demanded.

I sat up in my bed, looking at the clock. Omg! I have 45minutes to get ready before my dad takes me to school. I jumped out of bed, rushing to my closet, throwing on clothes. Afterwards, I brushed my hair, and when to the kitchen, where my father was waiting for me, with his car keys in his hand. He see's me, and says,"Let's go." Walking out the front door.

I get in the passenger seat, as my dad starts the car. My father, turns to face me, and says,"How's school doing for you?"

"Fine." I say figiting with my sleeve.

"You never talk about any of your friends, name some for me." My father says, as he drives me to school.

"Noah, and-" I got cut off.

"Who's this Noah?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Noah Clifford. I think we're friends at least." I say.

"Noah Clifford? I know his father." My dad said.

Oh god! "How?" I ask.

He pulls out a C.D. cover of his band, and says,"He was in the band." He stopped the car.

I got out the car as my father 'Luke Hemmings' says,"Have a good day!"

I look back at him, and give him a smile,"Thanks dad."

__________________________

I walk into the school, and walk straight to my locker, taking out my text books. I shut my locker, and walked off to my first class.

I walk into the classroom, eyes were staring me all over, and a few people turned and whispered something. I walk back to the back of the class and sat down in my assigned seat.

"Psssst." I heard, and turned around.

"Hey Eleanor." Noah said smiling giganticly.

"Hey Noah." I started to blush.

"Noah! Eleanor! Pass attention!" Mr. Smith demanded.

I turned around facing forward, not understanding anything we were teached. I've never understood Algebra. Ever.

The bell rang, and everyone rushed out the classroom. Well I thought.

"Boo!" Someone scared me from behind.

I turned around, and said,"Noah! Seriously?" I smiled looking at the ground.

" I scared you." He teased.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes, and walked out the classroom to my next class.

_______________________

After a few more, classes it was lunch. I went into the cafeteria, and sat down. I didn't get up to get any food, because I never eat at school. I refuse to eat at school.

I'm sitting down at a table writing things, when all of a sudden, Noah walks up.

"What you writing there?" Noah asks, as he sits down next to me.

"Nothing." I say, putting the paper in my binder.

"Okay. So any who, want to hang out after school or something?" Noah asks.

"I can't. I'm busy. Sorry." I answer.

"Nah it's fine."

Hope yall like it. It's my second Fanfiction I've ever wrote. This is Part#2. So if you haven't read Part#1, read it please.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love ya!

SavannahDutcher wanted to know if there was going to be a sequel. So I made a sequel.