Eighteen:

After we left the place of the concert, my dad took us to this amazing pizza place where we all ate pizza. I had pepperoni and mushroom pizza. My dad had supreme. Michael had some weird pizza, and so did Noah, and Ashton, Calum, Jacoby, and Scott had the same type. I don't remember what type is was though. Afterwards we walked the streets for a bit. It seemed nice to have my father back.

"Eleanor? Are you still mad at me, about the Noah thing?" I look and me dad is asking me this question.

"I was never mad. I was embarrassed. I was mad you left." I answered truthfully, as we kept walking.

"Why was you mad I left?" He asked.
"I barely get to see you. It was stupid, but I thought you loved your fans more than me." I face the ground, as I figit with the sleeves on my hoody.

He sighs,"I wouldn't have gone if you told me."

"I wanted you to be happy."

"Come here." He said grabbing the hoody and grabbing my arms,"Tell me again, why you did it? Why Eleanor?"

"I get bullied, and you wasn't there for me; I needed you. I needed way more than anybody." Tears slide down my cheeks, causing stains of water.

"I'm sorry. I won't leave again. I promise."

"No. You can go again. I need to go with though."

________________________

We made our way back to our hotel room. My dad came with too. I quickly feel asleep, in my bed knowing that I got the best birthday present, that anybody could ever get; I got my father.

______________________

The next morning, I woke up and got dressed. I saw that mom wasn't here though. Neither was my dad. Where can they be? I walk into the really small kitchen in the hotel room. I got a glass of water, and walked back towards my bed, and looked at the couch.

"What thd fuck?!" I said as I noticed someone was sleeping on the couch. I walked up to the couch and kicked the person,"What the fuck?! Who are you?" He rolled over, then I recognized the face,"Noah?! You scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here?"

"My dad was going to do somethings with your parents before we leave today." He explains,"And they told me to stay here. I fell asleep on the couch."

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Ummm." He looked around suspiciously, and said,"I don't know."

"You hesitated! Tell me!" I said.

"I truly don't know." He said. But I knew he was hiding something from me.

"Tell me! I swear! I will smack you!"

"I don't know."

"I'm sorry Noah. But I can't date someone who is keeping secrets from me." I say crossing my arms.

"Are you?-" He said before I cut him off.

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Your keeping secrets from me!" I scream.

The hotel door opens as Noah yells back,"No I'm not!"

I turn my head to see who's at the door,"What's wrong?" My dad asked.

"Nothing." Noah says walking out the door.

"Eleanor?" He asks.

"Leave me alone." I say as I grab crawl back under my bed covers to cry.

Did I? I seriously did that? Oh my god! I'm have to die. I'm so stupid. And the tears flow out.

______________________

"Wake up. Your bab is packed and we got to go to the airport now. We're leaving." My dad says, as I crawl out of bed, out the hotel, and into a cab.

______________________

Once were home, back in Australia, I lay in my bed. The I remember, Noah; what I said to him; what he lied about. Wow. People. I don't know what to do. I dozed off to sleep.

______________________

Once I woke up, I walked to the livingroom, then to the kitchen, then to my parents room. I couldn't find them. I went back to the kitchen, and saw on the front door a note.

The note read:
Eleanor,
   Your mother and I went over to Michael's for a bit. When you read this, get ready, and meet us their.
Love,
Dad, and Mom.

I walked back to my room and got dressed. I put on a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and my converse. I texted my dad so he knew I was on my way.

Me~ I'm on my way.

I walk out the front door, and start walking. I hope Noah isn't home, when I arrive. That will be weird, and awkward. Please don't be home Noah. Please.

Before I get to the house I get a text saying:

Dad~ Okay. When get here, come in. We're in his backyard.

I get to the door, and go to knock on it, then I remember dad's text message.

And I open the door.