Nineteen:

I go into the house. Weird! All the lights are turned out. Strange! I turn on the lights,"SURPRISE!" A lot of people jumped out of no where.

"Oh my god. Is this," I start to tear up, and put both of my hands over my red cheeks," A surprise party?" I can't this! They did this for me,"Y'all planned me a surprise party?"

"Noah planned it." Michael commented.

Noah? Noah planned this for me? Is this what he was hiding from me? Now I feel like a bad person. Ugh," Where is he?"

"He's hasn't came out of his room since we got home yesterday." Samantha answers.

I look around at the party seeing Scott, Jacoby, Samantha, my mom, my dad, Mikey, Calum, Ashton, and some other people I do not know,"Oh."

______________________

After the party is over, I walk upstairs to Noah's bedroom. I knock on the door a couple times. But I didn't hear an answer. So I opened the door. I saw no one. But where could he be? Where? Come on Eleanor think! I kept thinking as hard as I could. My eyes widened, then I knew exactly where he was. I remember he told the only place that calmed him down. That makes him feel safe. Happy.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my father's keys,"I need to borrow the car." And ran out the front door.

I opened the door to the car and closed it, as I sat down in the driver seat. I put the keys in, and turned them till the car turned on. I put it in reverse, and backed out of the drive way as my dad came running out the front door yelling something. And just like that, I drove off to go to Noah. Go to Noah's safe place. His haven. His happy place. His everything.

I drove for about an hour- an hour and a half, before I got there. I parked the car, and locked the doors. I hopped out the car quickly looking around to see if I could find Noah. I looked to my right and didn't see him. I looked to my left and didn't see him. He wasn't behind me. But he couldn't be in front of me. Wait! I looked out into the water skimming the water as the waves came in,"Shit!" I said as I was struggling to take off my shoes. Once I got them off I could feel the sand in between my toes, and stucl to my feet. I ran into the water, splashing my way to Noah,"No! No! Oh my god, No!" I screamed.

Once I got to him went to pick his body up out of the water, but it was hard to do so. It was like he was fighting me as if he was still alive. Then I heard,"What the fuck?! Eleanor what are you doing?"

"Your not dead." I said wrapping my arms around his as the waves pushed up against us.

"Why would I be dead?" He asked rejecting the hug.

"You. You. You were floating in the water. I was afraid." I said, but struggled to say.

"Really?" He laughed,"Eleanor, I do that all the time. When I go to the beach, I float for a while to get my mind off things." He explained.

"You jackass!" I said pushing and splashing the water at Noah,"You could of told!"

"I didn't know you would ever come looking for me here, after all you broke up with me!"

"Just because I broke up with you doesn't mean, I don't care!"

"You clearly don't just care. It's quite noticeable."

"I do not!" I said, punching him in the arm walking through the water to go back to the shore, out of the water.

"Then tell me why you came here!" He shouted as I walked away. I didn't turn around I just kept walking. Eventually I heard the splashing of water coming my way. He was walking behind me,"Come on, tell me." He demanded.

I turned around and yelled,"I don't know!" And punched him in the chest.

"You do know. Don't you?" He said as I was still facing him,"Answer me."

When I went to answer, I wasn't able to answer because, his lips were attached to mine. He was kissing me. And I didn't stop it. I just closed my eyes slowly. Then his lips let go of my mine.

"Come here." Noah said as I turned around to get my shoes. Noah picked me up over his shoulder and ran to the water.

"Oh no no no no no...." I struggled to get away, but wasn't successful.

Soon enough I was thrown into the water. I stood up as Noah was laughing and pushed him into the water. But when he came out of the water I was laughing. Which wasn't the best idea. I should of been running. We both played around throwing each other into the waves, for hours till the sun came down.

Was it good? Am I getting better at writing? I really hope it's good. Lovd ya! A update coming soon. Don't forget to vote!