the love i saw in his eyes

The pain was tremendous, but so was the love.

"Rain, im getting you to the hospital now. Stay strong my love"

Rain hesitated.....

"Arlow I'm so so sorry, I-I didn't know if you were coming back a-and I couldn't live a life without you-"

"No more needs to be said my love. No apologies need to be given, I understand completely, but love know that im never leaving. Ever."

Rain watched as the clouds went grey and the sun started to dissipate. The freeway, careless. The music on the radio playing silently. So silent infact that Rain could only hear the faint mumble and tune ringing back into her ears.

"We are almost there" Arlow paused to think... "just breath love"

Rain laid limp in the back rubbing the bandages on her arms lightly when she let out a slight groan to show acknowledgement, though she was too tired to let out any kinds of words.

The car came to an automatic hault and Rain braced herself quickly with her arms. She winced remembering what her circumstances were just hours before.

Now her breathing taking over all he senses including her hearing, her heart beating so fast that it felt like her heart might leap out of her chest. She brought her arm up to her heart and layed it there as if it was going to stop the pounding, but it didn't.

Her car door opened abruptly and the beautiful, muscular black haired green eyes boy stand just directly on the other side. He kissed her lightly on the forehead and slowly grabbed her had to lead the way out of the spacious backseat into a grey worn out wheelchair.

As they entered the hospital, the noises overwhelmed her. Beeping and walking and nurses asking her if she needed help, everything.

"Ma'am, hi. We need to see a nurse now. We can't wait please...."

TO BE CONTINUED