Prologue

"This is code name Seven Zero Seven EXTREME. Response number 178265."

"Response number is being assessed," an automated feminine voice said before I was connected.

"Ah, agent Seven, how's work coming along?"

"Good, boss. I finished the signed task 27 minutes ago, and I set up an infiltration plan. At 08:00 hours, I will shut off all security measures in the building, so the squad can infiltrate. As you know, I cannot do so myself because of school."

"Did you send the information you retrieved to Agent Perry?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. I wish you would always work at such a fast pace. Agent Vanderwood will bring you your pay tomorrow at 6 am."

"Sir, since I finished work early, I'd like to request the next week off, so that I could study for finals."

He sighed. "Agent Seven, you are the best hacker we have. If I need you, I'll send for you." I sighed. "But," he continued. "There aren't any difficult requests in so far, so you should be able to have your few days off."

"Thank you, sir."

"Right, anyways. I'll be going now. Make sure you monitor our security system, as always."

"I created the coding, so I doubt anyone will be able to get in, but I'll keep an eye out."

Instead of responding, the boss hung up. I sighed and flopped down on my bed. Then, I pulled out my third laptop and turned it on. Multiple screens immediately popped up and I skimmed over them until I spotted the only person who's ever gained my affection.

Oh Sangwoo.

He walked around his house in nothing but black briefs. I watched him disappear into his closet, and reappear in the basement, where a brunet laid on the floor, tied up and completely naked. Once she spotted him, she began screaming behind her gag, drool pooling from her mouth onto the concrete floor.

"Shut the fuck up!" He exclaimed before landing a hard kick to her abdomen. I watched in complete admiration and captivating as he put on a black apron and dug through his box of weapons.

"My Sangwoo," I muttered with a smile. Just the mere sight of him makes my heart flutter, and when he's covered in blood- god the sight itself is enough to make my core ache in need. God, I want him.

The musical sound of screams filled my ears as Sangwoo finally decided which weapon he would use on this girl.

Just the sight of him, basically naked with a large butcher knife, was enough to send heat straight to my most intimate parts.

Sangwoo discarded his underwear before he climbed on top of the girl, and I immediately shoved my hand down my pants, watching Sangwoo defile her with disgusting, bloody sex.

Her screams mixed with his grunts and brutal threats were enough to send me over the edge, my orgasm hitting me at the same time as his.

"Fuck," Sangwoo's gruff voice rang through the room. Once he was finished, he stood up and stared down at the bloody girl, who sobbed behind her gag.

Sangwoo slid his underwear back on before he walked finally decided to finish the job, stabbing the girl in her abdomen repeatedly. Her blood splattered around the room and he had a twisted smile on his face.

God, My Sangwoo is so damn sexy.