Three

My peaceful walk to school was interrupted by one of the most annoying people ever.

"Good morning, _____."

I yawned. "Hello, Dongyu."

"So, do you and Sangwoo date or something?"

"No."

"Oh, great! I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I won't want to."

He scoffed. "Whatever, bitch. Your loss."

"Right. I'm totally missing out on dating an asshole like you," I said with an eye roll.

"You're the asshole. You think you're so much better than everyone. You're not even that pretty."

"Says the one that just asked me out. I'm sorry I don't waste my time with scum like you."

He grabbed my wrist and glared at me. "Wanna say that again? You fat bitch."

I raised an eyebrow before I took a step back, and kicked my leg up high, kicking him in the face. He let me go and stumbled backward, holding his nose. "Touch me again and you'll get more than a kick," I snapped before walking away.

~~~~~~~

"You okay?" Sangwoo asked.

I looked up at him. "Huh?"

"Dongyu said that you kicked him in the face."

"I did."

"What did he do?"

"He got mad that I rejected him. Said some not-so-nice things and grabbed me, so I kicked him in the face."

"Damn," Sangwoo said as he sat in his seat. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Let's say, hypothetically, you had a dead body in your basement. What would you do?"

I chuckled. "Uhm. Not sure. I guess I'd bury it somewhere, or use my connections to get the body cremated."

"Your connections?"

"I'm a hacker, remember?"

Sangwoo chuckled. "Yea, right. How do I become a hacker then?"

I laughed and sat on his desk. "You don't wanna do that."

"Why?"

"Hackers," I paused. "Are like cockroaches. Poisonous ones," I muttered. "They exist everywhere. Some are good at hiding in plain sight, and some hide in the cracks and crevasses of the world." I looked over at Sangwoo, who stared up at me. "Hackers are disgusting," I spat. "So, I think you'd be better at being a simple stalker," I said in a lighter tone.

We both laughed. "Man, I thought you were serious."

"You were the one that asked me about a dead body," I said with a chuckle.

"I like that we can joke about these things," Sangwoo said.

"Yea," I muttered. "Jokes. Oh! I have a question for you?"

"What's up?"

"I would like permission to use your name and looks for my English assignment."

"My name and looks?"

"Yes. So, you know I'm majoring in psychology, right?" He nodded.

"Well, we're studying personality disorders, so I thought of the best story for my English assignment. It's based on a real-life, American serial killer, Ted Bundy, and I want you to be the star. Be my Ted, Sangwoo."