Chapter 1

I've always been different than the other kids. I was stronger than them and kept hurting everyone though I didn't want to. The others were afraid of me and I just didn't understand why. I just wanted to play, but noone wanted to play with me. I was lonely. Freak, Weardo, Monster. That's what they kept calling me and it hurt so much. It was awfull hearing them talk about me like I wasn't even a human anymore. And one day they just all just stopped talking. I made them stop. I did it. With a bright smile I run home to my mother to tell her she wouldn't have to worry about the others bullying me anymore, but Mommy wasn't happy about it. She yelled at me. She called me a monster, just like all the others. And then Mommy was quite too. But she looked sad and I didn't want her to be sad. So I took a knife and made her smile again. When she was happy again, I was happy too. But then people came into our house and took Mommy away. Then they started to hurt me and put things inside of me. I didn't like what they were doing, so I made them stop. I heard more people coming, but I kept them away. They were all laying on the floor infront of me and I just walked away. Finally I could do whatever I wanted. And if anyone got in my way I made them stop. And with getting older I learned how to live like the others, so everyon didn't suspect anything. I found people that are just like me and I now I can finally live in peace. Noone knows about my terrible secret. My name is Levi Ackerman and I am a vampire. 

I stand behind the counter of the bar and give out some drinks while showing of my usuall face. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around. ,,What do you want, foureyes?", I ask and my friends leans back against the counter. ,,Do you mind working a little longer today? Petra fell out for tonight and I currently don't have anyone else. Everyone's out.", Hanji answers and I sigh. ,,Fine. But for tomorrow you need to look for someone else, 'cause I haven't been out this month.", I answer and a bright smile whidens on their face. ,,Thanks, you're the best. By the way, could you bring that guy over there his order? It's in the backroom, number 256. I'll take over here meanwhile." I nood and make my way back into the warehouse. The bar I'm working in is a safe space for all vampires in the city, especially for those, that can't or just don't want to kill humans. We keep blood back here, so they dn't have to starve. Humans come here too, but they have no idea, that we are vampires. We know how to hide. It was hard, but with the time I learned it too. How to speak without opening my mouth to much, so my fangs aren't showing, how to sense when I started getting hungry and then take care of it and how to move naturally, so noone would suspect anything. I even made some human friends and they don't know a thing. Quite bored I grab the poke with the number 256 out of the huge fridge and sigh. The smell of the blood in it makes the water go together in my mouth and I have to fight the urge to just drink it myself. I haven't gone hunting this month, that's why I'm wuite hungry right now. Usually I wanted to go today, but since I need to work longer, I'll do it tomorrow. I sigh again, before going back. I slam the door open a little too hard and it slams against the wall. I bite my teeth together , before carefully closing it and walking towards the guy, that Hanji showed me before. ,,Your order.", I say and lay it on the table infront of him. ,,Thank you. Here, the rest is for you.", he replies and puts some money infront of me. I nood and put it into my purse. A ration of blood doesn't cost very much, but people usually give a little more for us. I wanna say something, when suddenly a forbidenly delicius smell comes into my nose. Completely confused I turn around and see two people, that just came through the door. A brunette guy, probably like  20 years old and a blond guy, that seems to be the same age. From the smell I can sent they're both humans, but I don't know who of them smells so unbelievably good. When they walk further into the bar, I know who it is. It's the brunette guy with the ociancolored eyes. I've never smelled something like that. If he just smells that good, how good must he taste? ,,Ehm...Is there a problem?", he suddenly asks when he notices I'm staring at him, while I just stand there like a sculpture. Before I can do something, Hanji grabs me from behind and pulls me away. ,,Levi, what the hell?", they whisper-shout and I shrugg my shoulders. ,,That guy smells so good.", I answer and they expression changes to confused. ,,Hm? You think so? I think he smells quite normal. Usually this NEVER happens to you. You're so good at controlling yourself, so why that now?" ,,I told you, that guy smells ridiculously good. I've got no clue why." My friend sighs and leans against the counter. ,,Anyway, you better get your shit together, because I defintly need you for tonight." I nood. ,,I'll try." ,,Okay, good. I'm going back there again." With these words they leave and leave me alone standing behind the counter. I sigh, before I go to work again, while the brunette guy's smell remains being in my nose. I may have found out his name's Eren while listening to the talks he and his friend called Armin are having. When they order drinks from me after a while I'm pretty sure I don't seem really human right now. I'm completely stiff and have my head lowerd, so they won't see my eyes, that are probably deeply red. Eren's smell is driving me insane and I feel like I'm gonna fall over him and suck every last drop of blood out of him every second, but I somehow manage to keep myself under control. Here and there I'm having some talks  with the other guests to distract myself while keep giving out drinks. When you're working in a place like that you get information from the most different people about what's happening in the city. Aparently there' a new group of vampires wandering around and ignore the terrioties of other groups. Vampires haunt alone. That's just a fact. But most join groups, where they keep eachother save and support eachother. In this city live around 15 groups and they all have their terrioties. Sometimes groups fight for them, which can cause some brutal deaths. The group I'm in has the biggest terrioty and we also take care that all terrioties are respected and that noone risks us  getting exposed by the Hunters. Hunters are humans, that chaise vampires and try to kill us. And this new group defintly seems to draw attantion on themelves. I think, I'll report that  to Erwin, our group leader when my shift here is done.