chapter one :the beginning

Well first of all I have to say that this is not my first time writing but this is my first story in English...so don't judge me please , and if I made any mistakes i would love it if you corrected for me ...also this is kakanaru story I have said that but Ik alot of people hate so I have wornd you...sorry for taking long though ...

Naruto is 26 years old a successful man who works for one of the biggest company in the country....
Naru pov:
Shikamaru, sasuke, kiba and sai are my best friends we've been in the same school together and the same university .shikamaru have been in love with temari since second grade and right know he is working in his family company, he is one of the smartest people i have ever met but his laziness was the reason he didn't take the best grades, sasuke have been with sakura in relationship since , well I can't really remember they had been broken up like 9 times , sasuke working as pilot since he love traveling , sai and kiba in the other hand are police officer , i don't really know how i could describe sai relationship but he met ino in the college and they're dating since 5 years now , kiba has .... I am not sure but like 30 girlfriends since I have met hem.
Right now:
Shilmaru : hey you have never been at party just came and you can leave early if you want ..
Naruto:I don't know i mean I prefer stay home shikamaru don't be annoying and leave me rest
Shikamaru: ohh know don't lie I know you would stay home cause you wanna read your fucking books ..just take a break from them and how the hell you prefer stay home when you literally didn't go to at least one of our parties ...anyway I will wait for you to come and pick me and then we will take sasuke sai and kiba don't get late ok ..
naruto: wait.. no dont hang on you bastard..
In the car:
You need to get out of that stupid house of yours and have fun from time to time and there will be girls try and found one I can't even remember the last time I have seen you with girls.. actually did you ever date anyone.
Naruto: yes I have. shikamaru : really when ? . Naruto: when i was in 3 rd grade for three weeks it was good but still i prefer stay single .
Shikamaru: whahhh really ohh my God you are an idiot I mean do you really have never looked at someone even guys maby .he said teasing the blonde.
Naruto: you literally dragged me out so shut the fuck up and iam not you goo all around love.
Shikamaru: the hell and iam not the only one sasuke sai and kiba all going to their girlfriends.
Naruto: sasuke I really think that his relationship with sakura is fucking toxic ,sai don't even have feelings ino seduse him and he kinda wanna know the feelings while kiba is a bastard who keep running after girls though I wish for him and sima get married she loves him .
while the others in the back laughing and screaming not hearing about the conversation that happening in the front sets ...
shikamaru : then maybe iam the only one who fall in love and live romance life from all of you what a strange road..though do you prefer guys then . He laughed while said it .
naruto: shut up..

........
Well this is the first chapter , it's short but I will update soon since I have already written 7 chapters..