chapter two: the meeting

At the party:
This is the first time for naruto to go to a party ever ...he enter the gate with his friends looking like gentleman who can take anything they want with a clap of their hands...while naruto sees a chair away from everyone he went there sitting while the silent surround him there was a pool infront of him which made the weather really cold but he didn't really care he couldn't believe anyway that he will find a cielent place like this,when he was deep in his thoughts thinking about how he can enjoy his time in home instead of this cold place but he couldn't leave his friends ..theire cars didn't arrive yet so they need him ...he heard a sound around him someone walking in his direction he opened his eyes emididetly looking to the person he came, he was kiba asking to join him, sima have a really good looking friend of her which would made a good partner for naruto...his friends really want him to open up but after all this years they give up but still kiba hope he will find the best girl for him the one who made him happy and maby even open up and he believe that *hinata was the right person for him, he didn't meet her before though...naruto refused off course he didn't want to leave this calm place going to the loud music and people chatting and maby kissing he feel disgusted just think about it...but kiba didn't give up so he ended up telling him that he will join him in 5 minutes...while he was taking his time ..he sees somoneon at the other side of the pool he couldn't really sees him just figure standing...he didn't give him alot of his attention and while he was standing up he heard a clash of the water made him realise that somone has fall in the pool may he slept cause it's impossible that there is somone who would jump in the water in this cold ..waiting for a second and no one shows up so he run up to the other side of the pool and jump he didn't even take his clothes off he sees somone in the deep, catch him and take him out of the pool it was really hard the figure was heavy enough....when they were out of the pool naruto looked at him to check him out but the man under him was awake and acutely looking at him with surprise and annoying naruto wasn't really different he was wide eyed also, despite it was a little dark but the man was really handsome ,a mole under his lips and a scar on his left eye wich it should make him look scary or ugly but it was the opposite ,pale skin , small eyes the opposite of the big eyes naruto have but the weird thing he is having mismatched eyes, one is crimson red while the other grey ,his upper body was naked that was for a minute before the man put his hands on his face to hide it he wasn't showing any emotion at all just pure beauty wich is now hiding behind his hand ,his hands were pale as his face long fingers and slick : what the hell wrong with you . They said at the same time , since the man looks just fine it means that he really jumped in the pool. The man : why did you do that,the wrong with you.
He said while he standing up and went to his clothes to wear it ,in the same time naruto stand up and shiver immediately from the cold with his wet clothes the man noticed that so he hands him his towel to dry himself..when the man finshe he was wearing a jeans,sweater and a mask he was hiding his beauty under the ugly mask while naruto drying his clothes he couldn't take his eyes from the man when the man looked at him and
said:why you are looking at me weirdo ? ...
naruto:my name is naruto and iam not weirdo or looking..
the man : ok naruto why you're lying you were looking at me like the entire time..
naruto :cause you jumped in the pool which idiot would do that?! ..
the man: and what??.. that dosen't have any wrong with you..
something snapped, for naruto he didn't wanna came or meet a girl he didn't know ,and worse he embarrassed himself twice infront someone he didn't even know him..
naruto: you know something fuck you ,you are right ...why the hell i would care if someone so fucking rude like you would die you should thank me that I saved your fucking life and know iam gonna get sick because of you but all what you care is your fucking swimming..
the man start laughing and said : you are an idiot to think that someone like you can save my life..with that the man get his leave and went to the party and disappeare in the crowd, naruto keep looking at him until he dissapeare ,thinking that the man have the most beautiful laugh he ever seen or hear but damn he was so fucking rude ,he snapped out when he feel the vibrate in his pocket so he picked his fhone and that was kiba : hey man where the hell are you,you said 5 minutes and it's been 15 minutes are you coming or not? ....
............
I hope you liked 😁