Chapter 1: Reunion

"I don't know why we agreed to do this." Livewire says, stepping over a large rock. "We don't even like her."

"Aren't you her arch-nemesis?" Psi questions her. 

"That's exactly my point." 

Psi signs, "Well, we're almost there, so might as well catch up with her." 

Livewire nods and runs ahead.

The three young women walk in. Well almost... Right as they walk in Supergirl stops right in her tracks. 

"What the hel—" Livewire stops. 

There is a man who looks to be about their age standing in front of them. 

"What's going on?" Livewire asks, getting no answer. 

"Supergirl's emotions are overwhelming right now. Even for me. It's like a mixture of relief and shock, and.... I think love?" Psi states, slightly nodding her head toward the two.

Livewire is shocked by this revelation. But is even more shocked by what happens next. 

Supergirl drops to the floor breaking down into heaving sobs. "Mon-El?" She cries, disbelief clear on her face. 

Mon-El drops to the floor next to her, taking her face in his hands and wiping away her tears.

Livewire and Psi stand there stunned. 

'Supergirl knows this man?!'

'Get out of my head Psi.'

'Supergirl knows this man! Supergirl is on the floor sobbing!'

'I realize this, Psi.' 

'Don't you want to know how she knows this man?' 

'Yes I do, but she won't tell us if we just straight up ask her. So just stand still, and shut up!' 

'Fine.'

'Great. Now get out of my head Gayle!'

"Are you real?" Kara questions, her voice soft. 

"Yeah... I am." Mon-El nods. "Are you?"

She responds by giving him a soft kiss. "Yeah, I am."

Mon-El hugs her head to his chest, his hands running through her hair. 

"I love you Mon-El. I didn't say it enough." Kara states through the tears that running faster and faster down her face. 

"I love you too, Kara. My Juliet." Mon-El replies, holder her closer than should be humanly possible.

"Kara?" Psi whispers to Livewire. "Do you think that's Supergirl's real name?"

"No, it's her dog's name. Of course it's her name!" Livewire retorts, still in a whisper, although louder. 

The two reunited lovebirds stand up. "I'm sure you guys have questions..." Kara remarks.

Livewire and Psi look at each other. "Yeah, we do."