2.- warnings about subliminals

I'd like to thank peachy luminal for her video on the Rose Subliminals topic. It's explained very well, and I'd like everyone to check it out if they have the chance.

In every community, there are always a few bad apples. The sub community's no exception.

In mid 2019, there was a huge controversy surrounding rose subliminals, a popular sub creator in the community. Turns out, she had been placing bad messages in her videos, in one of them you clearly hear: I destroy their mind, I destroy their memories.

Obviously, people went wild. These messages are harmful to people, some users claimed to have suffered a lot in their personal life while listening to these subs, others claim to have experienced nose bleeds and nightmares.

Rose initially denied these allegations, until she finally apologised to her audience (and the apology video is said to contain bad affirmations as well behind the music). Rose Subliminals ended up deleting her videos and her accounts (it was also said that she had multiple sock puppet accounts on YouTube).

But, was Rose the only sub maker who did these sort of things? Sadly, no. Other 'sub creators' had been placing even worse affirmations in their videos, such as messages stating you're giving up your soul to Lucifer, Satan... just bad things in general.

This is why I feel the need to tell people to read what people comment, to look at the like/dislike ratio, and to test subliminals carefully. Thankfully, the majority of sub creators are good and trustworthy people, but sadly, we're always asked to provide proof to see if we're being honest or not. Which is sad, but understandable. People are wary of new sub creators such as myself.

I'm letting everyone know right now that my subliminals are 100% trustworthy. I uploaded a video explaining how I make my subliminals (at least a basic one) and how I usually structure them. This video is available on my channel, which is linked in my bio.

Here's a quick summary:

1.- I use 'me' and 'I' pronouns.

2.- I don't use the words 'don't', 'can't', 'not', 'never'. They're perceived as something negative.

3.- My affirmations are basic, sometimes I upload stronger subs, but on rare and special occasions.

4.- I normally speed up my messages after downloading my text-to-speech affirmations, I don't usually layer them on top of each other in my editing program.

If people have any questions, feel free to ask.